His House

"And who said I'm a baby!!" He pouted cutely which cracked everyone up.

------------

: We had lunch outside and went back home :

"You guys are back? Taehyung oppa, everything is good right?" Mia opened the door.

"Of course, I was with him!" I protectively came infront and blocked Mia's hug for my Tae.

"You know how hot you look while your jealous.." He seductively whispered in my ear.

"Y/N! ARE YOU OKAY?!!" Leon immediately ran towards the door and caught my hands.

"Dude, I'm the one who was involved in the incident. She's all good with me." Taehyung pushed Leon's hands of mine and grit his teeth.

"V and Y/n, you guys go and take rest in your room. It was probably a very tiring day to both of you. Jimin and Jk, you can go ahead too." Irene asked.

"Thanks girl, I'll go hug the bed then." I winked at her before running upstairs without waiting for Taehyung.

"Wait for me!!" He whimpered and followed.

"...Y/n, can you do a favor for me..?" He spoke up and broke the silence.

"Hm?" 

"I want you to help me get rid of these..." He pulled down his shirt collar and a few trails of hickeys were there. I immediately understood it happened in the incident.

"You want me to...?" I mumbled and he nodded hoping for a yes.

"Please Y/n... I just want to forget the horrible memory of her.. Only you can do that...I just want you to have a make out session-" I cut him off by pinning him on the door behind him.

"I'm yours..." I whispered and smashed my lips against his. Not even did five seconds pass and he took over the dominance.

 The next thing I knew was him pulling me on the bed without leaving my lips.

I broke the kiss and started leaving kisses down his jaw to his neck. I gently rubbed the bites that slut had given while making an eye contact with him. 

Without wasting another second, I sucked on his neck which made him moan with pleasure and bit his soft baby skin which made him grunt.

"Kiss me.. please.." He begged seductively and I attached back our lips which continued by him touching me which was fortunately not making me uncomfortable.

My hand made its way under his shirt as I touched his abs while looking at his reaction and he was just enjoying my every touch.

"I'll stop now.." I backed off and he groaned.

"Why...?" He was desperate. Oh god I love teasing this sub Taehyung.

"Because of this, you'll get turned on if I continue" I tied up my hair and got ready for a nap.

"I'm already hard for you.." 

"No means NO!" I scolded him like a demanding adult.

"Oki.. Oki.. don't be mad on your Tae.." He pouted and lay back.

"C'mon, I'll let you cuddl-" He cut he off by hugging my waist tightly and I just chuckled at this grown up baby.

My eyes slowly opened up as I found myself alone on the bed and that's when I heard the door open.

"Baby, your awake!" Taehyung fell on the bed to hug me and started pecking my face.