His backstory (short)

*Backstory of what happened when taehyung escaped*

*Taehyung POV*

I left my runaway letter at the table and was about to leave the room until my eyes lay on one of my picture framed with Y/n on the nightstand. Hesitantly, I pick it up and walk away from the house without informing anything to anyone.

On the way of walking aimlessly and having nowhere to go, I get interrupted by two guard demons. Not surprised at this point, I ask them their deal.

"The all mighty SERENTHER wishes to see you." One of them hissed.

"And do I care? No." I reply and walk away with a poker face but I feel sudden force pull me up. It was obviously them, each was pulling me by my hand and flying to their base or whatsover. Honestly, I was least bothered now.

They bought me to the same huge castle where Y/n was kidnapped, just that this time I was allowed to come from the main gate instead of sneaking from the windows. 

After a couple of turns and hallways, I was summoned infront of the greatest demon they call aka my fucking dad, Serenther. Along were many of his workers and so called secondary counts and countesses who equally looked like demonic witches and wizards. It also included Medusa aka Alice and the vampire boyfriend of hers.

"Your wish had been fulfilled, my lord." The demons who bought me kneeled down infront of him. He ignored them and looked at me in satisfaction. 

"Folks! Here, I present you my son! the great successer of this demonic kingdom who'll make us proud, my very dear son! KIM TAEHYUNG!" He smirked while others looked at me in fear and disbelief. The two demons who had bought me lay flat on my feet in guilt.

"What? so suddenly I am your son?" 

"We both know that's the truth. even if its harsh to you. And we BOTH also know you have decided to betray your little superhero gang." He got up from his throne and slowly stepped down the stairs. I very well knew where this was going,

"And we both also know how much I hate you so fuck off." I said with a higher tone. Everyone trembled, no one dares to talk to so called sERenTHeR like that.

"Your highness, please be respectful to the Lord."  A demon count adds but I ignore it and proceed to exit the hall.

"You have no choice Taehyung. Your my blood related son and its an universal rule for you to become my successer or else it'll be our end!" 

"Still don't give a fuck about you dying." I scoffed and was about to step out of the huge door until...,

"If you don't, you'll be ruining the order of the universal elements. Which will kill us.. as well as your heroic kids gang. They have elemental powers in their blood and so do you." 

My brain splits into half, having no idea what to do anymore. It was getting more difficult and the feeling of helplessness had completely taken over. I didn't take this casual anymore.

"If you step out another step, Kim Taehyung, you'll officially cut off our ties but also... be the cause of this world's end.." He snickered.

Having no choice, I turn back with my head down low. He chuckles out evily yet I remain quite with anger. 

"Now, GO CUT OFF YOUR TIES WITH YOUR MASTER AND TAKE YOUR TITLE AS THE GREAT DEMON PRINCE, MY SON!" He smiled widely.

"Cut off ties? then what am I doing infront of you?" I asked him, confused.

"Oh so your dear master didn't tell you about this policy.. no worries, let your dad acknowlege this for you." He does some magic and a flying role comes to him. He tosses it to Alice and she reads it aloud with a smirk,

"The twelfth universal policy marked by the mighty, is that if any elemental holder would like to voluntarily withdraw their title or power would not be stopped in any case, whether it be birth or death. Anyone breaking the rule will thereby be turned into dust."

The heart stops for a few seconds. I knew what he wanted me to do.

"Go son, I want you back in the next three hours. I am generous to give you this time to talk to  your dear team for the last time. Maybe the next time you meet.. might be on the battle field? *laughs*" 

He was not wrong. This really is the only chance left where I'll be meeting them as a human.

And so... I really made up my mind.. if not for me, atleast for the elements and the world.