First Day = First Fight

*Alarm Rings*

"YOU BITCH!! LEMME SLEEP!!" I closed my ears with the pillow.

"Y/n! Wake up!!!" Mom called out from downstairs.

 I lazily got up with my eyes half closed and walked to the bathroom and then down like an alien with hair on my face.

"Ahh!!!" Mom flinched which made me scared too.

"What mom, its me?!" I quickly got rid of the messy hair on my face.

"I have told you a million of times that you should get ready neatly and come down!" She started her lecture.

"Since you have told this a million of times, why not just get used to this..." I rubbed my eyes.

"This kid... Its your first day of college, Put some makeup, straighten your hair and one nice dress would make you look good! Don't you dare wear those black clothes!" She continued while placing the breakfast on the table.

"Nah that's my swag" I gave a swag pose before quickly munching on the food.

"So how are both of my babies doing?" Dad came in with a bright smile.

"Awesome, what's that?" I pointed at an ancient box in his hand.

"No idea, I found it in the mailbox with other mails.." He tried opening it but failed.

"Is it so hard to open it?" Mom went and tried but failed too.

"I guess its rusted..it looks quite old." He kept in on the table.

"Why would someone give this shit-" I effortlessly opened it.

Both of them looked shocked.

"How did this happen now?" I myself was shocked and peeked inside the box. There was another box in it with a leaf symbol.

"We may be opening the wrong way... Now go get ready quickly! You dont wanna get late on your first day!!" Mom pushed my back near the stairs.

"Sure.." I was still confused by the box and kept in on my table while getting dressed.

"Looks cool!" I smiled at myself in the mirror before swinging my bag pack on my shoulder and running out

I walked at the bus stop while texting Jennie, my bestie.

"Y/n!" I looked back to find her hugging me.

*Bus honks* 

"C'mon or else we'll be late!" I smiled and we hopped on the bus.

----

"Woah, This is some huge shit.." I almost whispered in amusement.

"Yeah, but some of the people here are even shittier.." She rolled her eyes while we were walking inside and got greeted by a huge crowd of students.