Him

Everyone were stabbed with the feeling of betrayal and grief. While I pretended to be completely normal. I am a total psycho arent I?

"Tomorrow. Tomorrow I will go to the demon palace by myself. To get his blood Mr.Chou needed."

"I'll come with you. Do not argue." Jimin said. He was deeply hurt too.

"Granted. All of us will stay together at all times. Do not be left alone. I can't bear anyone else getting hurt." I said and jimin along with me approached the door to exit the mansion.

"Where are you going??" Irene stopped us.

"We can't live Jungkook alone either. Nothing can be trusted." Jimin replies.

"You both are being very harsh on yourselves. Both of you go to bed, you have to be prepared for tomorrow. Me, Lisa, and Yeonjun will go to Jungkook for his safety. You both stay with Irene and Eunwoo incase they attack again." Jennie pulled me inside. I simply nodded because arguing with her was useless, she is stubborn.

--------------------

Taehyung POV

I woke up with deep pain in my chest. in my heart. Recalling all the things that happened before I passed out. I looked around and I was still in my room while the doctor smiled widely,

"Your awake prince? how are you feeling?" 

"What happened to me.." I asked to put down suspicion.

"You were found passed out in your room. But don't worry, your completely fine now. The cause was fatigue." 

"Hm.. Where is f-father?" 

"My lord is in the court room. He had ordered an immediate assassin team. Maybe something happened?" The doctor sprouted out while filling his files.

"Assassin team?" I raised an eyebrow. What is this guy upto?

I realize, the book! and look around to find it still placed on the floor. I sighed with relief, he didn't find out about the book.

"Dinner will be sent to you your highness, please have a good rest. Call me if you feel discomfort." He bowed and left.

----------------------

I sat down in the dinning table and waited for the king. It was the daily custom to have breakfast with the king

King? I really can't think of him as a father anymore. But I am not sure either of what is going on. If I am not his son, why would he want me to turn into a demon? Out of everyone why me? And what about the part where he said that I am a royal blood?? And if he isn't my father, then who are my real parents?

"Oh my son!!" The king came and embraced me,

"How are you doing now??" His fakeness hurt me. All this time the person who raised me, was not MY dad.

"Much better.." I smiled as he sat down for breakfast.

Silence remained. Pretty awkward I would say.

My schedule was busy until afternoon. Training again.

I'd been busy that I did not realize the sun had already set. I was talking to Mr.Ahn in my balcony, he was explaining some possibilities to defeat the elemental team. It gave me deep strikes in my heart. It felt like betraying myself.

Soon enough I felt someone's presence apart from Mr.Ahn. It felt like someone was stalking and eavesdropping us. I can't be wrong with my gut feeling.

"Mr.Ahn, I am pretty tired honestly so how about we talk tomorrow?" I rubbed my eyes and have closed them to show my tired face.

"Oh apologize for my inconsiderate self, I hope his highness has a good night sleep." He bows down and leaves. This guy sure has good sense of respect lol.

"Reveal yourself already. Its getting boring now." I smirked and looked around waiting for someone to attack me. I sure underestimated whoever it was.

The lights went off. Not only my room's but the entire palace's. I could faintly see because of the moonlight coming in the balcony where I was standing.

"Won't his highness welcome his guests?" I turned to the voice and I could make out the silhouette of someone on the balcony railing. The voice... was very comforting and soft.. very familiar..

"Y/n..." An tear made its way down my cheek as I assumed.

"Blossom for you, Prince Taehyung." She mocked me on purpose. 

"What are you doing here?? Its dangerous!!" I approached her to pull her inside so that no one could see her.

"The guards have been out, they were pretty easy to manipulate." Another voice from behind me, I swung around.

"Jimin..?" I tried stopping my tears, my vision getting blurry.

"Enjoying your luxurious prince life?" Jimin mocked me too.

"Jimin.. don't do this to me.." My voice was getting crackly.

"This isn't the same person who quit the elemental team bravely? hm?" Y/n approached closer. I sighed deeply, this was the path I chose and now I have to face the consequences.

Y/n POV

I put a sword ready behind me. My hands were trembling for the first time. But the anger in me didn't let me back down.

"Haha, they are fake tears don't worry." He wiped his water filled eyes but sadness was still on his face.

"Of course." I scoffed. "All you have is fake tears after trying to murder your maknae right?" 

"What??" He looked confused.

"Your acting has improved. Keep it up." Jimin chuckled and got in position with his sword, "No matter how much bonded we were, attacking Jungkook was a terrible cheap scheme. Are you a fucking coward? Sending assassins now??" 

"W-WHAT HAPPENED TO JUNGKOOK??" He genuinely looked worried, it was hard to make it if he was acting or not.

"YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAT BETTER THAN ANYONE!!" I yelled, he really was getting on my nerves now.

"B-but.. I really don't.." He mumbled to himself.

"How can he Y/n, his men in black were murdered right?" Jimin sarcastially added.

"Oh right! Well to tell you, Jungkook's been fucking stabbed successfully. Be proud about it hm?" I glared at him.

"what..." He looked like the world was over, he looked lost. Me and jimin glanced at each other, trying not to soften for him. His eyes were about to pour out again,

"I have to tell you guys something..".