Triple Elements

*Back to our room*

"Its normal, that's good!" I put away the thermometer and smiled at him.

"My Y/nie cured me!!" He tightly hugged my waist which made me chuckle as I caressed his hair.

"Okay but you need to sleep now hm?" I said while pulling the duvet on him.

"Aww no, I want to have fun with you!! We didn't spend time the whole day!!" He whined and I shook my head in denial.

"Pwease.." His puppy eyes glittered.

"Those won't work Tae, you have to rest. I'm saying this again that your health is important." I switched off the lights and lay beside him. He snuggled on me as usual and fortunately his skin wasn't burning like before.

*Next Day*

"GUYS WAKEY WAKEY!! TODAY IS THE FIRST SATURDAY OF THE MONTH, WE DO HAVE SCHOOL!!" Irene screamed while pulling off the sheets.

"AISH!!" I woke up with frustration and realized about Taehyung's fever so I first checked his temperature which was still normal.

"So I can come to school too today?" He asked me with begging eyes.

"Yup" I said while going to get ready.

"YAY!! I get to go with Y/n!!"" He started jumping on the bed.

"..*chuckle* Yea yea, now come quick before we get late." I pulled him down from the bed.

*Back from school*

"I fucking  hate this torture.." Jimin jumped on the couch.

"As if we were having fun.." Tzuyu put her bag aside.

"I'm happy that I got to spend the day with Y/n!" Taehyung side hugged me.

"Haha I relate hyung!" Yeonjun answered immediately.

"Taehyung you should just marry Y/n, you cant live without her for even a minute." Eunwoo teased us while nudging my arm playfully.

"YAH!! I WON'T MARRY HER OFF!!" Jungkook glared at him.

"Oh-I- didn't mean- Jungkook- s-sorry.." Eunwoo ran away before Jungkook could eat him alive.

 "So its definitely gonna be a hard job taking his permission later.. I hope to stay alive.." Taehyung gulped.

"Nah don't worry, your Y/n's there to protect you from that double bunny." I pat his head before going up to freshen myself.

Mighty came out of the pendant suddenly.

"Y/n.. I sense.." She looked focused and concentrated.

"Sense what?" I asked casually while picking out an outfit to change into.

"..Vampire..in the room.." She looked up sharply.

"Fuck what...?" My eyes widened. First a werewolf in school, then a vampire in my room?! Next time am I gonna be bitten by a zombie in my sleep?!

"...Long time no see babe" The black silhouette of a man with a Dracula Clock  entered from a dark corner as the room lights were dim.

"Who the heck are you?" I raised an eyebrow, not afraid of it since I probably got used to all these fairy tale villians.

"Your nightmare hun.." He came under the light and I could see his face clearly.

"Si hoon.." It was Alice's boyfriend who played with Sihyeon's heart. My heart dropped and I suddenly felt insecure, helpless, my heart clenching tight but my mind completely blank as it everything got washed away.