Followed?

"Master?!" I banged on the closed door. Suddenly dim blue lights turned on and I looked around cautiously when a few silhouette's approached me with swords.

"WHO are you? What do you want?!" I asked in a stern voice. 

Silence was their answer until a girl's figure decided to make an attack with her sword. I managed to dodge it and gave back her attack with my sword but the other silhouettes also decided to attack at the same time.

"MASTER WHAT'S GOING ON?! WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!" I was perplexed, I was doubting that they were sent by master for my training so I didn't want to hurt them just to regret it later and had no idea on what to do rather than defending myself.

I just realized all of my powers was accessible by me even if I wasn't transformed. 

**CLANG**

I ended up not hurting any one of them but successfully making them dropping their swords.

"Now.. Tell me who are all of you.." I boldly questioned while looking around at the swords yanked away from them.

"Your own friends child.." All eyes went on the door. I turned around and master walked calmly with the lights turning back on.

"My what..?" I looked back at the silhouettes and got bewildered.

"You have managed to defeat all of us Y/n, why else aren't you confident about yourself and your amazing skills?" Taehyung came close to me before grasping my hands.

"T-taehyung.. you are..?" I blinked a few times, still trying to digest the shock.

"Blaze.." He made an intense eye contact. 

"And all of you..?" I glanced at the other element holders none other than my friends.

 They spoke up their element and I was speechless, not being able to believe this. I turned back at master and smiled which he reciprocated. Oh how comforting it felt to know that they were actually some special people of my life all along.

*Back to Irene's place*

"You don't know how happy it makes me knowing that your Blossom.." I stopped my work and glanced at Taehyung who was staring at me while he spoke.

"Then I can say I have the same feelings here.." I chuckled and got back to my work.

"But Y/n we still have a blood bottle left to find about the demon clan's leader.. and you have any idea who could come up next?" He asked and rested his head on his hands.

"Well not really but its for sure going to be someone huge and dangerous.." I replied with my eyes still focused on the screen.

*Next Day*

"Taeeee!!!" I yelled out his name while packing up for school.

"Yes my hot leader..?" He answered and came infront of me with a proper dressed look.

"Good that your ready cuz we are freaking late!!" I pulled his hand and ran down the stairs.

"But can't we just use the powers?" I stopped and turned to him with a blank face,

"...Why don't I get such amazing ideas" I reduced the speed to walk.

We told everyone about this idea and transformed to go in a pair since it would be much better than going in the whole group of 10. Me and Taehyung ended up as a pair.

I was casually walking in the hallway until I felt a presence following. Turning back and finding no one, I continued my walk without thinking much. Not once but every single time I would have a moment alone I could feel some presence. This time while going to the girl's change room, it was new to me and confused me but I had to shrug it off while going on with my day.