Traumatized

(Uploading this chap asap with the previous one cuz u guys are amazing and did a great job today, take care and love yourself <333)

I was left dumbfounded. Being lost in my thoughts, thinking if I would be switched if my real identity was revealed and many more negative points that swelled up my eyes with tears.

"My bitter past.. S-sihyeon?" I muttered as my trauma took over me, I started having a mini panic attack.

"Blossom, you okay?! *gasp* BLOSSOM!!?" Stardia yelled as I unexpectedly fainted in her arms.

*BLAZE/TAEHYUNG POV*

"BLOSSOM?? WHAT'S WRONG??" I got worried badly and shaked her shoulders.

"You should probably take her to the doctor!" One of the citizen of the club spoke from the crowd watching.

"NO!! TAKE HER TO MASTER! DOCTOR WOULD BE HELPLESS, SHE'S REFRESHING SOMETHING TRAUMATIZING!!" Lenox said, he's the psychic element. He probably ran a scan through Blossom using his powers.

"TRAUMA?? CAN YOU SEE WHAT IS IT ABOUT?!?" I panicked more, she was starting to remind me of Y/n. I remember Y/n's psychiatrist saying how worse it becomes if you refresh traumas to the point you get unconscious.

"No.. Her trauma is related to her real self, I can't look into it.. TAKE HER TO MASTER BEFORE IT GETS WORSE!!" He ordered me while getting worried too. I picked her up gently and meanwhile Xander mind-linked master to inform him about it briefly.

We rushed to Master's secret place and he did a quick check up of her. He used his magic in the process and I felt Blossom's hand grab tightly onto mine, she must be going through hurtful memories... I caressed her hand and kneeled down beside her bed.

"Blaze my son, don't worry. Trust me and everyone please leave the room. I have to call out her pratnit to check her proper condition.

"No.. I'm sorry to disobey you master but I can't leave her side. I-I'll cover my eyes but I won't leave.." I tried to hide my forming up tears and cracking voice but everyone noticed it.

"...Blaze.." Master felt touched seeing my condition, he wanted to say something but stopped,

"As long as you cover your eyes properly, I can allow you to stay by her side." He warmly smiled as my face lit up on his approval.

"Sorry guys.." I turned to the others.

"Its okay, she needs you the most right now." Aqua flashed a genuine smile and they left. Master tied a cloth around my eyes and secured it properly. Even though my eyes were covered, I was holding her hands tightly.

"Mighty! I want you to come out this instant!" I heard Master order her pratnit to come out and I heard the swish noise of her transforming back. I got nervous as I felt her actual skin which always used to be covered by the bodysuit.

"AHH-ARGHH!!" I felt her squeeze my hands in pain while master treated her.

"Child, calm down. Its all the past. Relax. Your safe and sound now." Master spoke softly and her grip on my hand slowly loosened.

"W-where am I.." I focused on her sweet voice, which sounded different. I just realized that transforming also differs your real voice. Her voice reminded of someone I know very well but I couldn't get a catch of her name.

"Your at my place child, how are you feeling now?" Master asked her with his polite voice.

"Better but my head still feels slightly heavy.. Thank you.." I felt her sitting up on the bed.

"Blaze? What's with your eyes? Are you hurt??" She asked in a worried tone.

"Take a look at yourself Blossom" Master smiled as she gasped loudly.