Reveal to the world

"I think I have seen her with Jungkook before... his sister or someone?"

"She's just a girl... an ordinary girl.."

What are you then? Talking potatoes?

"Oh no she ain't ordinary, SHE IS BLOSSOM, THE BEAUTIFUL QUEEN OF NATURE!!" A girl yelled. Wow, motivating.

"You call her beautiful?" Alice looked at me with a disgusted face and slapped me tight. Blood flowed from the corner of my lips and my entire cheek was printed red with her fingers.

"JUST WAIT TILL I CUT OFF YOUR HANDS!!" Jungkook was right beside me, stood up while his hands still tied behind.

"Cut with what? your still captured under me!" She snickered and touched his chest. He moved away,

"You whore.." He grit his teeth.

"LEAVE Y/N NOONA YOU WITCH!!" Some random kid comes and yells. His mother runs behind him to shut his mouth but Alice signaled the demons to bring him to her at once.

"NO PLEASE!! MEDUSA, I BEG YOU!!" His mother started crying bitterly and bent down on her knees. The crowd watched while wanting to protest but they cared about their own lives too.

"What did you call me? A witch?" She scoffed while looking down to his small body,

"You look tasty though.. can work for some evening snacks. What do you say?" She knelt down to his level. The brave kid smacked stabbed her eyes with a spider man toy's leg. She pulled him in the air while catching his neck.

"You piece of shi--" 

"NOW!!" I screamed and the elemental team untied themselves at once. We got up together.

"What the fuck?" Alice dropped the kid. I used my connection with Nature and he landed softly on a bunch of leaves.

"BLOSSOM!! BLOSSOM!!" The crowd cheered again. Plot twist haha.

"H-how did you.." She looked at the machine in her hand and hit it a few times.

"That was holding our elemental lemange, not us. And our powers don't lie in some fancy suits, it lies within our blood!" I smirked proudly and used my laser with bare hands on some demon trying to attack from behind.

 P.S (Author note- Whoever forgot what lemange is, its the small creatures that are the source of elemental power. Like how Y/n has mighty, and Taehyung has Oscar)

"fucking lord.." Alice started sweating as Jungkook approached her,

"How would I cut your hands? Like this!!" He summoned his sword and chopped of Alice's hand for real. She screamed loudly in pain.

"GO JEON JUNGKOOK!!" The crowd cheered for him. Are they still on this? Its fun anyways.

Darkness took over and the heavy clouds formed. Everyone looked up in confusion.

A black ball appeared in the air and a vampire popped out. It was Alice's boyfriend from earlier. Screams were heard.

"Ahh you?" I stood there, frustrated and done.

"Yes baby, happy to see me?" He seductively tried to lick his lips but failed.

"Ew no, I don't even remember your name.. was is si heen? or was it shibal saekki (fucking bitch) " 

"It was Si Hoon!!" He looked like an annoyed immature kid.

"YAH! STOP ARGUING LIKE AN IDIOT AND DO SOMETHING!!" Alice yelled while blood was still flowing from her cut of hand.

"A-alright! I'll do what I came for.." He made an eye contact with Taehyung,

"Oh your highness, did you forget today is the day you were supposed to be there for adorcism?" 

Shucks, it really had been exact two days as Taehyung had warned on the phone before. What perfect timing.

"I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" Taehyung yelled and summoned his sword.

"I DECIDE" An intimidating hoarse voice said. 

"Serenther..." 

The crowd yelled in fear and scattered away. Everyone recognized the ancient demon of history.

Serenther cut his hand with a blade and pressed it. The pain was not enough to affect him but Taehyung fell down screaming in pain.

What in the universe was happening?

"You have his blood connection. It was done on the day you we tried making you a demon." Si hoon smirked. 

The memories of Serenther cutting his palm and joining it with his flash in Taehyung's mind. 

"Now anything that damages me, will equally affect you." Serenther laughed evilly.

"S-so..." I trembled. This was the least thing I wanted. We looked up, all of us knew what was gonna happen.

"So if you kill me, Taehyung will also die..!!!"