Epilogue

Y/n POV

"Y/N, TAEHYUNG!! COME ON, THE ENGAGEMENT CEREMONY'S ABOUT TO START! MOM IS CALLING YOU!!" Irene yelled from a distance. 

Me and Taehyung quickly put on our clothes back and run down. (You know,you know)

"So what took the couple so long?" Lisa teased us. 

"Just making ou-" I hit Taehyung's arm.

"Seriously!" I pouted while blushing. He giggled and pinched my cheeks.

"Oh Y/n, this doesn't hit the spot ! Let's go for something Blossom styled!" Irene dragged me away to the changing room.

She made me change like a fifty times.

"O.M.G!! YOU LOOK STUNNING!! PEOPLE ARE GONNA DROOL OVER YOU HONEY!!" She clasped her hands excitedly.

"Can I meet Taehyung now?" I asked while the maidens put on my jewelry.

"Miss him already?" She winked,

"Sadly, you'll directly meet him at the ceremony now. He won't be able to resist if he sees you before it."

"Aw man!" I whined. But for god sake I had never worn something so beautiful and elegant. It perfectly fit the theme of Blossom.

 The queen entered,

"Oh both my daughters look so pretty!" She looked at Irene and me together.

 "Y/n... your going to present the entire elemental team and the royal family now.." 

"Wait.. what about Irene?"

"Irene has backed down from the throne."

"Why??!" I looked at her in shock. She smiled it off casually,

"You know, these are not my type stuff. I am least interested. But don't worry, I'll still be a royal princess in YOUR kingdom Y/n.."

"So you mean..."

"Yes Y/n, after you marry Taehyung, both of you will be given the throne." The Queen put a hand on my shoulder.

"Dad already told Taehyung but he wanted you to hear this from Mom instead." Irene shrugged.

"I-I will take of the kingdom more than my own life your majesty!" I bowed down.

"Why is the queen bowing down to me?" She laughed.

"Please don't say that!" I blushed.

*Knock on door*

"The ceremony is starting soon, Your majesty has requested your presence M'lady." A head maiden came in.

We reached the venue which was covered with curtains. The citizens and media were probably on the other side. Everything was ready but Taehyung was late.

"Oh god, he's always late!" Jungkook called him like ten times by now.

"I am here, sorry--" He ran out from the car with the king and halted after seeing Y/n.

"Holy..." He took a deep breath and caught the back of his head.

I approached him and wrapped my hand around his arm while he was staring in awe.

"And here comes the awaited moment! The ROYAL COUPLE! PRINCE KIM TAEHYUNG WITH PRINCESS JEON Y/N!"

The curtains flung open and the crowd cheered and applauded. Taehyung had been announced as the Prince again. Everyone knew about us and the elemental team. The crowd had posters of the elements and Taehyung's welcome.

 We were about to announce our wedding now. I waved at everyone and even spotted my parents on the VIP seats. The other members were standing beside us. 

A complete new secured hidden room was built for the elements that only the elemental team could access. 

It might seem like a dream, I still don't know how in the world an ordinary college girl like me became Kim Taehyung's fiancé, The Queen of entire South Korea and The Guardian of the most powerful Elements.

꧁༒☬𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼, 𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓯𝓯!!!☬༒꧂

Author- WOWW I CAN'T BELIEVE AFTER TWO DAMN YEARS I FINALLY ENDED THIS BOOK WITH SATISFACTION!! I really thought I would discontinue because at some part I kept writing and deleting it. You know I was feeling the vibe or not happy with the plot in the middle. Then after alot of processing, I finally wrote this and am very happy!! I think the plot turned out well!! Yall forgive meh for any grammatical errors cuz yea this book has like fucking 57 chaps or something and pls dont expect me to check each of them 🤓😅 Anyways thanksss for reading anddd maybe if I write another book, its gonna be realistic and not fictional. Stay tuned, love ya!