Serenther

Author- Hey my lovely readers, its been after awhile I posted so please re-read the previous chapter as a recap 

Every second passing by, Y/n's aura spread high toxic radiational vibrations which was effecting everyone in the room.

"W-what's happening with her.?" Jennie whisper-asked Tzuyu.

"She is losing herself..." Tzuyu replied in fear while looking at the now wild and aggressive Y/n. 

"What do you mean?" Irene entered their conversation.

"Her emotions control her power energies. Right now she is feeling pure anger and hate which is subconsciously making her ignore her conscience. We need to calm her down before she burns the whole plac--"  Tzuyu got cut off by Alice's screams,

"AHHH!!!! FUCK YOU Y/N, YOUR JUST A COWARD YOU KNOW THAT!!" 

"BITCH IF I'M THE COWARD, WHAT ARE YOU?? AT THE END OF THE DAY YOUR THE REAL COWARD WHO TIED ALL OF US BECAUSE YOUR AWARE YOUR GONNA LOSE! ISN'T IT?" Y/n choked Alice tighter with her rope.

"J-jeon Y/n... remember this.. I won't be killed this early.. we have just entered the battle field.." Alice muttered while struggling to free herself from the tight grip around her neck.

"And your end's already very close to you honey.." Y/n smirked, her eyes turned bright with green fire visible but her skin turning paler along. That was an unbelievable and shocking scene to everyone present there.

"ACCEPT ME THE GREAT SERENTHER!!!" Alice crazily yelled out of nowhere.

*Y/n POV*

Serenther... that word again... the word that make shivers run down my spine for some reason. The exact word taken by the humanoid but I have still no idea what that means. 

Suddenly a huge glimpse of light flashed in the room and the most horrifying figure was infront of us. 7 feet tall, long fangs, horns, wings and completely lit on black fire, had a creepy mask on his eyes covering his forehead too just like how we had ours.

"...wh-what are you?" It came out as a whisper as curiosity and fear grew within me.

"The one who has what you want!" 

He rose his hand and there appeared the root of the tragedies...

 something worse than any of the weapons made till date..

... The Devil Element..!

"Finally, someone of my level huh?" I tried to remain calm and relax with my emotions. Not to mention how weak and dizzy I feel after letting out my emotions on Alice a while ago.

"Blossom" His words were crisp and cut. He didn't seem much of a speaker but an action taker.

"That's me" I replied with the same tone.

"We meet. " I gave him a total perplexed look. All of us were equally confused.

"Again? What do you mean?" 

"Do you not remember me? Really?" He scoffed. 

"No you asshole, so just tell me already.." 

He walked towards me. His every slow step creating a loud thump enough for me to get nervous but not show it. He bent down to my ears and whispered,

"I am------"

..................!!!!!

*Taehyung/Blaze POV*

The creature whispered some bullshit in her ears, and she fainted on spot. 

What was weirder was that he disappeared with all the other demons and even opened all the entrances. Our hand locks got loose too.