Living Together

"Should I do it again if you think it was hot...This time I can make it alot hotter.." He smirked.

"Its enough for today!" I put my palm infront of his face.

"Aww....Just a little more?.." He gave sparkly puppy eyes.

"Tae, No!" I shook my head and his lips formed into a pout. I sighed.

"Alright, What do-" He cut me off by coming dangerously close to my face.

He landed a kiss on my neck and gave a playful smirk before turning away to exit the classroom.

His Duality...I swear it will kill me one day...

-----------

I was walking with the guys who were walking to the cafeteria where Tzuyu already had rushed to. On our way, we came across a crowd and I got curious so looked up to it. 

"Excuse me.." I managed my way through the crowd to the Bulletin Board and it was a poster.

"Her Royal Highness, Irene is joining our school!" One of the guy got all excited while reading the poster.

"A princess joining the school...Crazy shit.." Eunwoo let it off.

"Basically yea, am I the only who is hasn't seen her before..?" I looked around and Lisa started shaking my shoulders vigorously.

"YOU SERIOUS?" She yelled.

"YOU DON'T KNOW PRINCESS IRENE!!" Jennie yelled too.

"Nope!" Lisa let go off the grip.

"I don't know either..." Taehyung mumbled.

"Me neither, just heard a lot about her.." Jungkook shrugged.

"Babe, you know her right?" Jennie turned towards Yeonjun who was embarrassed and shook his head slowly.

"None of us knows except you two" Eunwoo added.

"Wow, you guys have been living under a rock.." Jennie scoffed.

"Nah, A MOUNTAIN!" Lisa added. 

"Now can we get to know this mysterious princess?" Jimin asked.

"Definitely, Her name is Irene and she is a Royal Family member." Lisa crossed her arms.

"Well, that's cool then.." I wasn't really excited for this.

"THAT OBVIOUSLY IS COOL!!" Jennie started jumping up and down.

"YAH! GUYS!" Tzuyu jumped out from behind me.

"Oh, You startled me!!" I placed my hand on my heart.

"Sorry, I was just too excited!! DID YOU KNOW THAT PRINCESS IRENE IS COMING IN A WHILE NOW!! SHE SAID SHE IS GONNA CHECK OUT THE SCHOOL!!" Tzuyu also started behaving like Jennie and Lisa.

"Wow, this princess is exciting me. You guys have seen her?" Eunwoo asked.

"Mhm, In T.V and Magazines. She also has Insta!" Tzuyu's eyes were shining.

"Ooo~ Is she hot?" Jimin smirked.

"How much of a playboy are you?" She scoffed.

"To the point, You can never imagine. Now tell me, is she single?" He bit his lower lip and earned a slap on his shoulder by Eunwoo,

"Cmon, stop acting like a perv." 

"AHHHHH!!! PRINCESS IRENE!!!!" The crowd was heard out the School which made us go out to check on.