Rescue Plan

**Third Person POV ; Taehyung**

Taehyung had just arrived back at Irene's place with his two band members.

 The first thing he did was for search for his Y/n but couldn't find her which perplexed him. He right away went to the girls who were planning to hide it from him and Jungkook cuz they knew how they would react.

"Jennie speak!! Where's Y/n.. and Irene? She isn't here too!" Taehyung started getting mad.

"Ah you know- T-They went out together!! Yea!!" Lisa made up and the answer surely didn't satisfy him.

"I can clearly sense it that something is wrong with her!! Now tell me before I find it out myself!!" His gaze was enough to freak the heck out of them. They shared glances which meant they couldn't hide it anymore. All the boys came too after hearing Taehyung.

"Look sorry we didn't tell you earlier...but *sigh* Y/n is.. kidnapped." Lisa gathered all her courage and spoke. Eunwoo and Yeonjun didn't know it either and were surprised.

"BY WHOM??!!" Jungkook's scary and angry voice echoed making the girls flinch. Taehyung was mad enough that he was trying to control.

"D-demons.." Jennie uttered with nervousness. Taehyung lost it bad and stood up while his hands lit up with actual fire. His eye were turning red from black in every blink. Everyone were equally getting scared of seeing him or infact someone like this for the first time in their life.

"Taehyung calm down!! We need a fucking plan!!" Jimin pulled him back by his shoulder as his  hands were lit with fire already.

"I DON'T CARE!! I WILL FUCKING KILL THEM!!" His voice was purely fierce.

"...Appa..MY DAD CAN TRACK Y/N LOCATION!!" Everyone's eyes went on Tzuyu and they headed out to Mr.Chou's lab.

"Wait.. you already tracked her location once a while ago??" Tzuyu was confused while browsing her father's computer.

"Yes dear.. Even though Irene told me not tell this I believe you should know it. Here's a GPS device and Blossom's location is set in it. Stay safe kids.." Mr.Chou waved at the team ready to rescue their leader.

"Thanks Appa, bye!" Tzuyu waved back at him meanwhile the others just smiled.

**Third Person POV ; Irene**

"So here's it.." She looked at the building which was expectedly devilish with red and black painted all over. 

"But how do I enter without anyone knowing.." Her eyes darted around and fixed on a small back door. Without further delays she didn't care to give a second thought and entered through it.

 It was her fortune that she successfully entered without being caught but that fortune didn't last long when Sihoon noticed her but simply followed her instead with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Y/n..Y/N!" Irene tried not to yell too loud because of excitement when she finally mind linked Y/n.

"Yea?" Y/n asked while having no idea Irene was in the same building to rescue.

"Where are you..?" Irene replied with another question.

"It was the demons who kidnapped me and I have escaped their prison cell so currently I'm roaming around and my plan is to kill the next royal demon I find so we can also get the last bottle of blood." Y/n linked her plan and Irene got mad,

"No Y/n!! This can be risky!! Right now you should come back with me!" 

"...with you?" Y/n repeated the last word if she heard right. Irene mentally slapped herself for not having control on her tongue.