New Element : Metal

"NO!!!" We three ran with our full speed but before we could reach...!!!

------------

S-stardia... I thought I lost you.." I pulled her in a tight hug and looked at her savior.

"Your a new element..?" I guessed by his appearance of a metallic suit and white eye mask.

"Yea, I'm Xander.. Element's Metal, master sent me." He gave a quick introduction of himself.

"Show us what you got then" I gave him a welcome smile.

We all attacked at once and Xander was much better at it because of his element. 

"C'MON, EVERYONE USE THEIR COMPLETE FORCE, LASER ATTACK!!" I ordered to use laser since that was the thing we all had in common. All of our four's laser gathered on the alien and it had ended up in a harmless blast. The whole area was covered with thick white fog which made it impossible to see through.

"Blaze..?" I mumbled while carefully walking to wherever my legs were taking me.

 "Blossom!" I turned around as I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.

"Stardia, are you okay?" I asked her worriedly and she nodded with a smile.

"Guys!" Aqua appeared and hugged us.

"Where's Blaze and Xander?" She questioned.

"We don't know and its harder to find them with this thick mist." Stardia replied.

After walking for some good five minutes, I bumped into someone.

"Blaze! Xander!" Aqua exclaimed.

"Yup!" Blaze smiled.

"What about the alien?" I asked.

"Oh yea, it dropped this before disappearing in thin air."  Xander took out the ancient bottle of the alien's blood.

"Thank you! This is important!" I took the bottle and put it in safely.

"Your welcome, its my duty now." He flashed a genuine smile.

"Welcome to the team then" Blaze shaked hands with him.

"Let's leave now before the media or police comes up with questions" I dispersed our meet and all of us went to different places for transforming back.

"YAH! WHERE DID ALL OF YOU PEOPLE GO?!" Jennie yelled on the five of us while we flinched at her raise of voice.

"Well, I went to check on what's happening.." Taehyung spoke in a low voice.

"AND YOUR BACK NOW?? WHAT IF THAT ALIENASS CAUGHT YOU??"

"No, We-I-I- mean Blossom and her team defeated the." Jungkook said.

"BUT YOU PEOPLE RUN AWAY AGAIN LIKE THIS AND I'LL BURN ALL OF YOU ALIVE! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE!!" She scolded.

"I'm s-sorry bestie! Getting too angry isn't good for your beautiful face." I tried hugging her and making her happy by poking her cheeks.

"Don't butter me Y/n.. Just don't repeat it.." She grit her teeth while I awkwardly smiled,

"OKAY!" We five desperately lied together as this was our job now.

-------Irene's place-------

"Y/n, is something bothering you?" Mighty asked me while I lay down on the bed in frustration.

"I...no..." I turned around from her.

"Don't hide it from me!" She came to the other side.

"...I just.. I know its bad to think in this way but.. I feel useless.." I started and mighty gasped,

"But why??"

"Every Mission is ended successfully only with a new element.. I just feel they do the job better.." I sighed.

"Aww, don't think it like that. You are Nature, Without you none of the other elements can work properly. Fire, metal, Water, Space.. all this comes under a part of Nature.." She smiled softly,

"All of the elements have their specialty and so does the demons. Now, we only are facing one of them. The team is gonna form like this until the day.. where all of you will stand together with your specialty and defeat the whole demon clan..!" She ended with a clap.

"Thanks a lot Mighty, your the best!" I pat her head lightly.

"Your also the best elemental holder I have ever seen in my whole existence!!" She came close and hugged my cheek.

"Jagi!!" Taehyung twisted the door knob and in the mini second, Mighty managed to go inside my pendant.

"Hm?" I rested my head on my hand and pretended as if I was just chilling.

"Dinner time!" He slightly tilted his head and I tagged along with him downstairs.

------Next Day ; After school------

"Bye guys, I'll be back a bit late today!" Tzuyu waved at us and left.

"...Where is she going?" Jimin curiously asked me.

"Oh well her crush has asked her for a date." I smiled feeling happy for her.

"What?! She has a crush? On?!" Jimin raged up.

"Why is it affecting you... by any chance you like-" Taehyung got cut off.

"YAH, DON'T!!" He shushed him and turned back to me,

 "Y/n tell me whose her crush!!"

"Kai" Irene replied.

"You mean that member of EXO?" Jimin questioned while clenching his jaw.

"Yea, Tzuyu fell for him at first sight." Lisa replied.

Jimin just let out a sharp sigh and rolled his eyes.

"You really don't like Tzuy-" Jungkook nudged his elbow.

"YOU BRAT!! YOUR TOO SMALL FOR THIS!! STAY INNOCENT!!" Jimin scolded the maknae.

"EXCUSE ME!! I'M ALMOST OF YOUR AGE!!" Jungkook pouted and we all cracked up laughing on his cute behavior.