Final War

Tears overflowed his eyes. The other elemental members tried to hold in their emotions and focus, especially me. I was about to lose my sanity.

Serenther approached Taehyung to take him back for the adorcism.

"OVER MY DEAD BODY!!" I stood infront of Taehyung's figure that crumpled down. His mind was blank. The grief from the time he left the mansion took over. It was worse than being Serenther's son or a mere demon.

"I believe Blossom, your smart enough to keep me alive. My life matters as much as Taehyung's does." He was very calm about it.

"Well we can still stop you!" Irene with the others used their powers to put him in place. 

"OPEN THE HELL!" Si hoon screamed and a very huge lava pit opened in the earth. Creatures who we fought before, like the werewolf, the robotic guy, the humanoid, etc came from the lava pit. 

"This seems enough to keep you engaged haha!" Si hoon gestured them to attack us and they did.

I nodded as a signal to the elemental members who had no choice but to leave me alone with Serenther.

I used my power to the extreme to stop Serenther while the members defended me and Taehyung from the other demons.

"TAEHYUNG PLEASE DON'T LOSE HOPE!! SNAP OUT OF IT!!" I yell as loud as I can because my powers weren't enough to stop the demon king.

"Let's make this quicker!" Serenther stabbed himself in the shoulder with a poison blade. 

"NO!!" I looked back and Taehyung fell on the ground while his face was pale. He was bleeding and a wound appeared on his ripped sleeve.

"Y/N I'LL TAKE CARE OF HIM!!" Tzuyu entered with Mr.Chou and took away Taehyung. The members had to use extra effort to cover up for her but they managed well.

"DROWN IN THE LAVA OF HELL!!" Serenther angrily bought up all his powers, his body was lit of hot fire with huge flames and horns grew out of his skull. He threw Y/n's weak figure into the the huge lava pit opened in the earth.

The members couldn't realize what happened in the blink of an eye and before they could react, Y/n was already dipped into the lava with Serenther.

"Y/N NOOOOO!!!!!!!" 

*Author POV*

Tzuyu and Mr.Chou had straight away went to master's place.

"MASTER!!" Tzuyu yelled and opened the door while Mr.Chou carried Taehyung on his back. Master was quite and did not reply. 

Tzuyu and Mr.Chou didn't have enough time to gain Master's attention and  tried their best to regain Taehyung's consciousness, giving him emergency aid. He woke up while beads of sweat were formed on his forehead and neck,

"Y/N.." He got off the bed.

"Your still weak---"

"NO!!!" He screamed on Tzuyu angrily. Mr.Chou stopped Tzuyu and let Taehyung,

"Its useless to stop him.."

Master was sitting in the same room as them while meditating. His face looked very disturbed.

His eyes went wide open,

"Y/n is..." Tears flowed out his eyes really fast. But his face was filled with fear and deep realization.

"...she is her reincarnation."

"Y-you mean.." Mr.Chou could barely speak.

"THE GREAT DEITY WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MOST DANGEROUS DEATH AND THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LIFE, THE GOD OF WAR HERSELF.

!!!

The members looked at the lava pit while every part of their body was in deep sorrow. They felt like they lost everything. Even the demons were shook and looked at the lava pit which made no reaction. Everything froze and fell into silence. The Serenther also smirked, feeling he won. It was all his imagination because, 

The lava rose up and also rose the figure of the girl. 

Her lifeless figure flying up in the air, surrounded by a ball of magic.

Her forehead had a huge black symbol on it.

All the demons started to freak out and shivered.

"She can't be..." Serenther dropped his sword.

The members also had absolute no idea and looked in awe.

Y/n's eyes bolt open. They were not her eyes anymore, they were in pitch bloody red. All the rest of the elements that were stored in the ancient box came out. The spirit of the elements circled her protectively. Meanwhile master looked at all the spirits of elements disappear from the box. Taehyung  

"Y-you.. YOU STILL CAN'T KILL ME!!" Serenther screamed, trying to hide the fear in his voice.

"Really?" Y/n droned calmly and sarcastically.

"TAEHYUNG'S LIFE IS STILL CONNECTED TO MINE!" 

Y/n remained silent and death glared at him which started freaking him out. There was actually nothing even the goddess could do about something universally done like the blood connection. 

"Of course it is!" A new voice added in the fight.

"Taehyung?"

He flew up in the air between me and Serenther.

"The elemental team will win after this.. You must continue to protect it Y/n.. Tell the city with a proud smile.. You must be happy for me.."

"Why are you talking like this?", dread clawed her heart.

"Find a better man..

"NO TAEHYUNG, YOU WILL NOT BE STUPID HERE!!" Y/n warned while shaking from fear.