Cuddles and Kisses

We were soon at the destination.

(Ignore the dark sky even tho its morning in the story)

"Wahhh...How many rooms do you think this mansion has..?" I looked upto the huge house from the car window meanwhile Jungkook parked the car.

The whole area was guarded with security.

We got off and I rung the bell. It was opened by a maid who greeted us by bowing down.

"Y/N! JK!" Irene approached and hugged us.

"Good Morning Irene! Are we late?" I excitedly hugged her back.

"Everyone did come, except your man" She teased me.

"C'mon, he will join us later!" I let it slide, no big deal.

Me and Jungkook greeted everyone and we sat down on the sofa, chatting about random stuff.

"So yeah, since we are 10 in number, I chose this house with 5 rooms so we can pair up and live in a room. Acceptable?" Irene asked and we nodded.

"Okay then, let's make pairs!" Jennie stood up,

"Me and Yeonjun"

"Irene, I wanna share rooms with you" Eunwoo unexpectedly asked and she gladly nodded.

"Ooo~ Something is going on~~" I teased her.

"Definitely, did you JUST drop her that night or..." Jimin smirked.

"Come on, nothing happened!" And there was a flustered Eunwoo.

Jimin then whispered something to Tzuyu and her eyes widened,

"Me and Tzuyu"

"Ooo~ Ok then, Y/n is expected with V right?" Irene looked at me and I gave a thumbs up.

"Sis, don't you think you should ask me about this..." Jungkook glared at me.

"I certainly don't" I ignored his glare.

"Then I certainly won't let share room with V hyung" He crossed his arms.

"JungleBook..." I grit my teeth harshly.

"Fine then, Eunwoo can you share room with Lisa?" I on purpose said that.

"Actually sis, go ahead with hyung but no 18+ stuff" His statement made everyone crack up meanwhile Lisa understood the hint.

"Fine, then I wanna pair up with Jungkook." She made Jungkook's face go red.

We chose are specific room. The topic soon changed into random ones and we had our fun chat.

"Y/n, you seem quite? Everything okay?" Lisa got concerned.

"Yea.." I gave a small sad smile.

"Missing 'Your Man', right?" Irene teased me.