Meeting Blaze

"Fine fine!!" He giggled.. Like how can someone be a hottie and cutie at the same time...

-----

"Wassup!" A tall boy interrupted us.

"Oh Eunwoo, Did you just come?" Jennie asked while sipping on her soda.

"Yeah, I wanted to come in the morning but my schedule was busy.." He sighed and sat down.

"Your late even on your first day" I turned towards him.

"I know right! Bad luck!" He crackled his fingers.

"Who is this?" Taehyung whispered to me.

"He is Cha Eunwoo, Jennie's cousin.." I replied in a normal voice and his mouth formed an 'O'.

"And your Kim Taehyung right?" Eunwoo curiously asked Tae.

"I know I am famous." He had a cocky smile.

"Yeah, who dosen't know you...Your every girl's dream man.." Eunwoo scoffed.

"And who is this?" He pointed at Lisa and she introduced herself.

"Wow, you guys have a cool group! How about I join?" He nudged Jennie's hand.

"Why not?" She smiled and his face lit up.

"So Y/n, how are you?" Eunwoo came closer to me.

"How do you want me to be?" I said in a seductive tone.

"On my bed.." He played along and all of us cracked up on to the cringey act.

 Except Taehyung, he was giving death glares to Eunwoo.

"You good bro?" Yeonjun whispered to him and Tae just drank up a glass of water in one gulp before standing up and gaining our attention.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I am sleepy." He replied making us confused.

"What the heck, go to class and rest?" I shrugged and he shook his head.

"I want you." He pouted before pushing Eunwoo from beside me and sitting there while scooting closer.

"H-huh?" I blushed a little as he rested his head on my shoulder and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Anyone will now mistake you for a couple!" Lisa teased us but Tae just closed his eyes and got comfortable.

"Fine, atleast lets go to class.." I looked around and many of them were looking at us in surprised. 

And now Eunwoo was giving Taehyung death glares and he noticed it so he secretly stuck out his tongue to tease him.

*Bell Rings*

"Taehyung! Break is over now!" I gently shaked his head and tried pulling back my arm but he didn't reply.

"Nooo~~" He whined like a cute kid.

"Wake your ass up or else we'll be late!!" I hit his head.

"Oww..." He got up and rubbed the place I hit him.

"Come on quick now!" I pulled his hand and we walked back to class.

At the end of the day, we had assembly.

"So my dear students, as you know there is Valentine's day tomorrow, I have decided to celebrate it in our school. All of you should wear something red and exchange gifts, letters, chocolates etc." The principal announced and all the students cheered excitedly.

-----

"So who are you gonna choose as your Valentine?" Jennie wiggled her eyebrows. Taehyung halt outside the class gate to overhear us.