Not Fatherly

"Dear, you can stay with me. What will you do seeing him change?" He smirked and Taehyung turned back with burning eyes.

"No she's good with me!" Tae pulled me and I gulped as I got scared by his dad's sudden behavior. He protectively put the hand around my shoulder which made me feel better.

We entered his room and he locked it.

"I'm sorry.. Are you okay?" He worriedly asked.

"Y-yea, its alright.." I processed everything.

"I'll never bring you here again.." He pulled me in a tight hug.

"Hm.. I understand now.." I nodded.

"Let's get over with dinner and leave soon, hm?" He put a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Yea, get dressed quick." I smiled and he made me sit on his bed.

"Gimme 5 minutes, lay down and relax." He took his clothes and went to his dressing room.

I flashed a small smile and touched the bed which was extremely comfortable. My eyes also went around the beautiful room.

 My eyes also went around the beautiful room

"Woah... rich people do live a luxurious life, don't they.." I mumbled and looked behind the bed window, admiring the city view.

"Your gonna be one of them..." I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Huh..?" I looked back and found myself too close to his angelic face.

"Everything mine is equally yours.. even this room, its yours.." He pulled me closer and inhaled my sweet scent,

"But you, your only mine.. no one's.. only mine.." My cheeks were completely flushed at this point.

"Young Master, your dad wants you down." A servant knocked on the door.

"I'll be there in a min!" He replied and the footsteps faded away.

"Let's go?" I softly asked and he nodded.

We walked down and I tried being as confident as I could.

Tae's dad appeared which made me completely nervous. Taehyung noticed it and pulled me closer by my waist. 

"The dinner would be ready soon so in the meanwhile lets chat." His dad gestured to sit on the sofa.

"Y/n dear, why don't you come and sit here?" He caught my wrist and patted on the free space beside him.

"No its fine dad." Taehyung pulled me on his laps, I gasped. His dad just rolled his eyes.

"Oh I completely forgot to introduce myself, My name is Kim Jungwoon. And that's Kim Yoona" He pointed at the person who was chasing Yeontan when we arrived. She came forward with a smile and sat down on the sofa,