True love's sacrifice

"Y/n... I-I am sorry.." Taehyung smiled sadly at Y/n. Without second thoughts, he pierced himself with his sword.

"YOU CAN NOT!!" She approaches to stop him while tears uncontrollably make their out of her eyes.

A woeful smile took over his face as he gripped on the sword tightly and blood dripping down his mouth.

"I promise to never leave you. Ever again." He seriously looked in her eyes.

"Promise!!" we joined our pinkies together. It was childish but it felt true.

"I'll have to break the promise again.. Y/n.." The last tear dropped from his eye.

The Serenther was shrieking as he turned into ashes. The other demons were demolished along with Serenther. They were dragged in the lava pit like a blackhole. The lava pit shut close after sucking the last demon.

Taehyung's body lost control and was about to fall on the ground before Y/n grabbed him into his arms. Her heart felt like it was being cut open mercilessly. Being stabbed by an elemental sword is the end, no treatment can save you. Especially when pierced right through the heart.

He coughed up blood again, eyes were dripping close but he was trying to keep them open. His breathing was slowing down.

The members rushed around me and cried dreadfully.

"L-lets meet... next life? I-I promise you.. a hap...py ending.."

"SHUT UP!! NO MORE PROMISES!! YOU HAVE TO FULFIL THE ONE YOU MADE TAEHYUNG YOU HAVE TO!!!" Y/n poured her heart out and hugged his head closer.

"N-no.. let me..f-finish.." He held my hand tight,

"I still remember...o-our first con..conversation.."

"I am Kim Taehyung.." His eyes were on me while I was trying to ignore him by listening to the teacher.

"I am gonna call you Kim Asshole" I still didn't make eye contact.

"Call me daddy~" He whispered in a sexy tone.

"W-when... I confe..ssed.."

"You said it yourself, that I am every girl's dream... So would you date me?" He gently took my hand and started caressing it with his thumb.

"Why are you asking...this so suddenly.." Heat rushed through my body due to his words as well as his actions.

"Cause.. I am crazily inlove with you...Y/n.." He pulled me closer by my hand.

"No... T-taehyung please.. Don't.." Y/n interlocked her hands with his and cried on it.

"Don't....hate me for... b-breaking... th.... prom..ise" He was struggling more to speak. A bitter smile still on his face while his eyes red and filled with tears.

"HYUNG!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE US LIKE THIS!!" Jungkook yelled.

"YAH! YOUR MY SOULMATE, IF YOU DIE HOW CAN I LIVE!!" Jimin added.

"Don't bully...the member-rs Jun..jungkook.. Jimin-ah... I'll fo-forever be... your soulmate.. don't worr...y.." He was struggling to even breathe. 

"I couldn't... see y-you getting... m-married to Eu-eunwoo.." He looked at Irene who was about to rip her hair off in anger,

"WHY DID YOU DO THIS!! WE COULD HAVE FOUND A BETTER WAY!!" 

He just smiled and tears flowed down.

"WHY TAEHYUNG?! Y-YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!! WE AREN'T EVEN MARRIED YET!!!" Y/n was numb. Her heart felt like she was stabbed instead.