Kidnapped

I gasped loudly and my eyes fluttered open when I felt cold water hit my face. Just then I also realized my hands and legs tied up.

"What the FUCK?!" I glared at the taxi driver who bought me here and just splashed freaking cold water on my face.

"Hello dear bitchy friend~ We meet again!" I recognized the voice and scoffed as she stood infront of me with a winning smile,

"Hello dear plastic snake~" I greeted back with a sarcastic tone having the driver and guards to control their laughs before Alice aka Medusa eats them alive.

"You should start worrying about yourself right now you know!" She pulled me closer by my jaw.

"Aww sounds like you care about me more than myself right?" I made a cute face with a pout.

"YOU SPEAK ALOT HUH?? JUST WAIT TILL SERENTHER IS DONE WITH YOU THEN I'LL KILL YOU BY MY BARE HANDS!!" She raged up and I just closed my eyes making an annoyed expression.

"Ahh just shut up your voice is more annoying that your shitty face.." I casually said and a slap landed on my cheek making my face turn to the left. The room had a pin drop silence when Alice broke it herself,

"Throw her in the dungeon's cell with no window!!" She ordered the taxi driver.

"Yes boss right away.." He hurried and made me get up by pulling the rope tied on my waist.

"So this rotten snake is your boss.. should have told me earlier, I could have bought a gift for my old rival.." The demons present there were surprised to see me bold even after getting slapped by Alice as they wouldn't dare even do that in their dreams.

"Keep quite!" He pushed me in a small caved prison cell that had dim red lights with only half rusted iron bars and nothing else.

"Amazing, thanks for the service!" I still maintained the sarcasm to not loose my cool.

The driver rolled his eyes and smirked while pushing a button on a remote. In a minute or two I started feeling weak as if my powers were draining.

"Use your savage mouth again!! What? You can't?" He mocked me while laughing like a maniac that he is.

I ignored him and tried calling Mighty out but she wouldn't which surprised me. Anxiety took over me because of why my powers weren't working anymore, I tried everything, using laser, activating sword and then I finally lost my mind when I wasn't even able to mind link. Was it because of the button he switched on, it does make me feel my powers are draining out. If that's the case I need to do something before I fall unconscious again.

"You wont even serve your guest with some food and water? I'll die starving and you'll die by your Serenther for not keeping me alive for few mere hours." I still didn't give up on my cool and asked him who was guarding the door.

"...wait" He gave it a thought before speaking and left the guards to guard my cell.

I looked at the remote and key to my cell which were on the table outside the cell not far from me. But the task is how do I get rid of the two guards..?

 Oh wait better plan, they'll do it for me.

"Ahh.. OUCHH!!" I held my stomach and rolled on the floor while screaming in pain which caught their attention as they panicked.

"What's wrong?!" One of them rudely asked.

"I-its draining my... e-energy I can't.. I'm about to die.." I tried my best to not turn acting into over-acting. It worked!! The guards panicked more,

"What can we do?! How do I turn off the barrier??" The other one asked.

"Press that button of the remote.." I said while pretending to breathe heavily. They started hesitating to do it which made me mad.