Reunion

"K-kook your awake? Since when??"

"Since 'why are you making me fall for you all over again'. " Taehyung shyed away on his remark.

"Hyung I just want to punch your face but I can't, I'm still weak.."

"Oh right, are you better now? should I call the doctors?" I tried to ignore his question.

"Nah I'm good." He dodged it too.

"Jungkook... your still mad..?" Taehyung asked with fear.

"Give me a reason not to be mad!" 

"Kook you heard him right? He isn't--"

"Oh please I am not so petty. I am mad at him for doing such unholy things when I exist in the same room as you!" 

Silence.

We burst out laughing and Taehyung went to hug his maknae.

"But doesn't mean I am not mad about the leaving day. How dare you talk to my sister like that. You punk!" He smacked on the head while I chuckled

"I sometimes wonder whose the hyung.. But I promise with all my heart that I will never stop loving this beautiful woman, ever again." 

"YAH! STOP HITTING ON HER INFRONT OF ME!" He sat up as if pain is nothing.

"Shh! Someone's still asleep like a baby." I pointed at Tzuyu who has no idea what's going on. I really have to thank her for the medicine though, It worked very effectively as you see.

"I hate to say this but I have to go back to the palace now. Take this, its a second phone I purchased and Serenther doesn't know about it. Right now I have to pretend to be his son and play along. Also do not call me first because he has hired people to look over me. I'll be watched most of the time. But I'll call whenever possible and explain everything to you. Mostly the nigt times."

"Alright, sounds sensible to me." I sighed, having to part with him again.

"Aww looks whose sad, don't miss me too much my lov---"

"Kim fucking Taehyung, DO NOT I SAY." Jungkook warned him.

"Yo he met me after so long and you don't allow us to be lovey-dovey." I protectively stood infront of Taehyung.

"I really gotta go now. Bye Jungkookie, bye Y/n.." He gave him hug and pecked my lips before leaving from the window.

-------------------------

Jungkook being stubborn, decided to get a discharge immediately. We woke Tzuyu up and told briefly what happened. She was fangirling over the love story, cute as always.

We went home and surprised the rest in the middle of the night. I also told them about Taehyung and everyone's face was lit up again. We were finally having hope of doing something. A sense within us that everything is falling in the right place.

*NEXT MORNING*

We spent our entire day being busy. The boys had gone for training and also to visit master to tell him the news meanwhile us girls went to Mr.Chou's lab to tell him and also about the blood test.

"I figured out how to seperate his DNA from the demon mix. He probably was experimented on with demonic rituals, there are faint blood particles of demon in him. Don't worry though, I have a way but its time taking so I'll your help girls." And with that, we spent the entire day in the lab.

*Meanwhile with Taehyung*

I was patiently waiting for night to approach so I could make a call and finally explain myself to the team. I had a mostly free day to enjoy myself, my schedule had been cleared because I complaint about being too tired.

I was walking around in the hallways and passed by Alice's room.

"We have another full moon coming up in next two days. The adorcism can be performed then. I request my lord to select an ancient demon soul which can help us possess the prince." I overheard Alice talk to the King. Wow they always reveal everything at the perfect timing. I had a clearer idea on what adorcism meant now.

"Okay then. I grant the permission to start preparing for the upcoming ritual. It shouldn't fail by any cost. I'll visit the graveyard to choose the most powerful demonic soul." I felt shivers run down my spine. Graveyard wtf.

I sneak out from there and decided to call Y/n. I informed Mr.Ahn to not disturb me as I'll be busy in a relaxing bath bomb. Cheap excuse I know but convinced him right. I locked my room door and excitedly dialed her number. 

"Hii Tae!! Hows it going?" She sounded equally excited.

"Uh just found out these people gonna get me possessed by a demon in next two days, I really have to think of some escape or excuse."

"Oh shit.. I feel like its gonna be hard to pretend. Do you really wanna risk it?" She asks, genuinely worried.

"AYO TAEHYUNGGG!! I AM SORRY FOR LAST TIME MY MAN!!" Jimin jumped on the screen.

"Oh your home?" I giggled seeing the short guy trying his best to come on screen.

"Yea, just reached. We are trying to find out your actual bloodline."

"About that.." 

I slowly explain everything to them. Every single detail.

"So your still a prince, no difference haha" Eunwoo chucled.

"Not proved but seems like so." I chuckled too.

"Its honestly so good to see you back in your state" Yeonjun added.

"I know right, I have missed all of you so much! Only if we could meet sooner.." He sighed.

"We'll find a way Taehyung, don't worry!" Lisa cheered him up.

"I really am grateful for all of you.. Thanks sis."

"SIS?" Jungkook peeked in the screen.

"Well if I marry Y/n and if you being her brother, marry Lisa.. She's my sis isn't it?" I try to say it with a fake logical tone. Teasing him is always my thing.

"HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT MARRYING NOONA!" He tried hard not to blush.

"Now you gonna admit I'm your noona so that you can prove Taehyung's theory is correct." I turn towards lisa, who was also flustered.

"Oh don't tell me you guys aren't together by now? Jimin hasn't given you tips yet?" I teased them more. 

"Ah Jimin, he looks like he could use some tips himself." Jennie mocked while looking at Jimin and Tzuyu.

"Y'ALL COUPLES GONNA TEASE US SINGLE PEOPLE?!" Jimin and Tzuyu were also a blushing mess.

"Also, I don't see Irene around. Is she not home?" 

"Oh well.. the elemental thing and fights with demons has been spreading around on the media too. Irene's parents are now scared for her safety so she just wanted to convince them that she is doing fine.." I explain and Lisa added,

"Now that you talk about it, I wonder what's taking her long. Its been like two hours already."