•°•The Kim's•°•

Everyone in Kims mansion was having their breakfast. The head of the family Kim Sung Ho was sitting at the far end of the table eating his breakfast and occasionally watching the whole family having their meal.

Even though he is the head, its only a name. All the powers that proceeds the title was long given to his elder Son Kim Namjoon. Kim Sung Ho once was the name that gave shivers to the family of Kims, he was strict and cold hearted. Many had became the victim of his heartless decisions. One among them was Namjoon himself.

But Kim Sung Ho got the price for his deeds. He had a stroke 6 years back. From then his movements were restricted and he is on a wheelchair.

Kims family consist of Kim sung Ho, his wife, Namjoon and his children, Namjoons younger brother and wife, his son and a daughter. A total of 9 members. Everyone was seated around the dining table for breakfast. Its a norm of the Kims, to eat at least one meal together a day.

Earlier it was like any other rule among the kims that cannot be ignored. But as years and generations passed. Members following such rules among the family is scarce. And the great example is still getting ready for his college.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"This one or that one".

Jimin was twirling in front of the mirror to decide among the plated skirts that were in his hands.

He took the black one and wore it with the pink crop top.

"Ok thats it".

He gave a cute wink to the mirror after getting ready. He walked to the closet and took out his bag and heels, and give an extra look at the closet mirror. Being satisfied with his look he came out of his room heading for break fast.

Jimin was scrolling through his phone when his phone chimed. He clicked the answer button and immediately put a pout on his face, ready to confront the person on the phone.

"Hello my baby".

"Finally you got the time to call your baby".

" You know how busy I get baby!!"

"You came back from that 1 week business trip on Sunday. And you just got time to call me on Tuesday. Its been more than one week that I haven't seen you ".
Jimin was completely whining now.

" I came only day before yesterday baby, and had to go see that stupid Choi. Dad didn't give me a break".

" When are you going to come and see me. I miss you".

"I miss you too baby. What does my baby want me to do. Want me to come pick you up from college".

Jimin just stopped at the stairs to speak freely to his lover. Jimin knew that his family will be having their breakfast downstairs now.

" Yes, come pick me up from college at 10. I will be waiting at the usual spot".

" Oh, but I have a meeting at 10:30".

" I don't wanna know that. Postpone it or something. I'll be waiting. If you keep me waiting, you are not gonna touch me for the rest of the month".

There was a warning tone in Jimin voice and the person on the other side know more than not to defy his baby.

"Ok, anything for those pretty eyes and pout".

Hearing the answer made Jimin smile immediately and look down at his skirt shyly. Jimin is that person who likes to be babied every time, and credits to his dad and hyung. He is Namjoons and Taehyungs baby. Seeing Jimins eyes glossy is the greatest nightmare for them. Because of that, Jimin was the little devil of the family. Demanding things with crocodile tears.