•°•The confrontation•°•

I was not planning to update but this is for those few readers who always supports me....❤️

Kim mansion had an erie silence today night. Like the mansion was mourning for someone's death with almost everyone skipping their dinner due to the events that happened in the afternoon. Except for Jessi and Riya of course.

Jimin slept on his grand mother's lap today after being tired of crying. His grandmother of course coaxed him to drink a few spoon of soup. Jimin refused to eat but when she reminded him about his baby he ate reluctantly. But Namjoon and Taehyung hadn't eat anything after the event.

Now both were sitting in Namjoons study drinking some liquor. Both were looking straight blankly not knowing what to do.

"Dad?"

"Yes Tae."

"What are you going to do? We can't sit and wait."

"Thats what I'm thinking Taehyung. This is not something we could decide very easily. " Namjoon had a little irritation in his tone.

" I understand you dad. But he is six weeks along already."

"What did the doctor say? Is there anything to worry about?" Namjoon couldn't help but to worry.

" She said, there is nothing to worry at the moment but since it's first trimester we have to be careful. Too much stress can harm him. "

" Since his childhood onwards I never said him no or raised my voice at him like I did today. Do you know how much I hate myself for raising my hand to slap him. I was scared for him for a minute. This rivalry of me and Seojoon started when we were in high school. I don't want my Minnie to end up like my husband Tae."

" I know dad. But knowing Jimin, he will do anything to get what he wants. I don't want to wake up one day to see his lifeless body dad. "

" Tell me anything that can make this situation better Tae. " Namjoon looked at his son expectantly. Taehyung had a solution inside his head. He had thought about it this whole afternoon.

"Dad. I had thought about this solution for this whole afternoon. It is like playing dirty just like that Seojoon but I don't think we have another way to confirm Jimins safety. "

" Tell me whatever it is. "

Taehyung told whatever he thought was practical to Namjoon. Namjoon was absolutely oppose to the idea but after thinking this through like Taehyung said that was the only one way to make this situation better. They will have to make a visit to Jeon Maison Elèngantè.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Why are you late?" Jessi was leaning on their entrance door in a white night robe eyeing her husband.
Taeyong removed his shoes and kept it neatly on the shoe racks and let an exhausted sigh.

"My flight was delayed."

"What is in your hands?" Taeyong had a couple of shopping bags in his hand.

" Oh these. These are for kids. It's some chocolates and here. It's for you." Jessi internally rolled her eyes. She opened the bag which was for her and found an expensive makeup box in it. That sure lifted her mood.

"Taeyong they are not kids anymore. It's high time you haven't realized it."

"For me they are still my kids. Where is Minnie? If he see me he always comes giggling calling me uncle Yong." Taeyong had a soft spot for Jimin. It's Jimin of course , everybody loves his bubbly self.

"And why does this mansion looks dead?"

"You missed a lot of tea dear common I'll update you. Did you eat?"