•°•The reality•°•

It's was time for Seojoon and Jungkook to come back. It's around 8 PM.  8:30 pm was the mansion's dinner time. Jin was waiting in the living room with the rest of the family. Hae Yoon, Minseo her mother mina and Seojoon's mother Somi were sitting on the living room couch waiting for their husbands and sons.

Jin stood up watching Jungkook and Seojoon coming through the front door. Jin immediately went and grabbed Seojoon's brief case from him.

Watching Jin, Hae Yoon went near his husband Minjoon extra dramatically. Jin just ignored him and went behind his husband to their room.

Jungkook retreated to his room after greeting his grandma. He took off his clothes and went to shower. He had a lot of paper work today. After changing his suit he again went back to office like his dad said. He did so much from the evening so he was totally exhausted.

Jimin had texted him earlier  in the evening that he reached home safely. He already miss him. He want Jimin near him always. The one who is desperate to marry Jimin is actually Jungkook, not Jimin. He is waiting for the right opportunity to bring that topic. But now the opportunity has become thin as a hair.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Seojoon took off his coat and started unbuttoning his shirt. Jin was standing there in silence.

"Seojoon Hae Yoon said you have planned Jungkooks marriage."

" Yeah I totally forgot to tell you. The Lee's are amazing in their cosmetics business. And Taemin is a nice kid." Seojoon said scratching his eyebrows.

" B-but I don't think J-jungkook will accept it."
Jin was looking at the ground nervously,unable to look at Seojoon's intimidating gaze.

Seojoon took small steps towards Jin who immediately tensed at that.

"Jinnie, how many times I have to remind you to not give me such answers?" Seojoon gripped Jins  upper arms with both his hands making Jin wince. Seojoon's breath was fanning on Jins cheek. It only made Jin more uncomfortable.

"You know what you have to do Jinnie. Convince him, I don't know what you are gonna tell him. But at the end of the day, Jungkook is definitely marrying that Lee Jongin's son.You get that Jin?"

"Yes." Jin said in a small voice. His eyes were already glassy.

"I can't hear you Jinnie." Seojoon tightened his grip on Jins hands a bit more.

"Yes, S-seojoon."

"Good boy. I will give you a month for that. You don't want Jungkook to know your secret? Right Jinnie?"

Jin shook his head rapidly after hearing that. That will be his worst nightmare. Jungkook will hate him forever, if he happened to know it.

"I-I Will t-try to make him agree to this m-marriage somehow."

" Mmh. Now go and prepare my bath I 'm exhausted."

Jin went to the bathroom with his trembling self. He was on the verge of tears. He sniffled while filling the bath tub. His tears finally fell  down his cheeks silently thinking about Jungkook. He knows Jungkook loves someone else. He can see the happiness whenever Jungkook go out and come telling some excuses. Jin was praying that Seojoon never finds out about his son's affair. He can't break his child's heart. But now he is helpless.

This was his everyday life. If people ask him,if he is used to this all. That was definitely a big no. He will never get used to his cruel husband. He was a devil in disguise.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Everyone was sitting around the dining table having dinner. The maids were serving the several dishes for the night.