•°•Marry me Jeon•°•

"Baby~".

"When are you going to pick me Jeon? I m waiting." In came Jimins whiny voice when Jungkook picked the call.

" You already bunked your class? This early? "

" Yes its already 10, I m gonna skip rest of my class". Jimin said with an eye roll.

" You little devil. If your daddy get to know about you bunking classes its over for you".

" How are we supposed to see each other then? Its the only way. Don't you wanna see me?"

" Of course I wanna see my baby. Wait for me~ I 'll be there in 10 minutes".

" Okie".

With that Jimin cut the call and leaned on his pink porsche waiting for Jungkook.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Bunking classes and sneaking around with Jungkook is not new for Jimin. He have been doing this for the last 2 years.

Jimin and Jungkook met at one of the annual company gathering. Back then Jimin was only 17 years. That was the first time,  Jimin was introduced to the many business associates gathered at the function. But Yoongi was introduced later.

Even if Seojoon inflicted the hate for the Kims in Jungkook, he couldn't take his eyes off of  Jimin. He still remembers the black shoulder less  gown that Jimin wore for the night. When everyone was celebrating, he sneaked away to the balcony that Jimin had went. Jimin was glowing by the moon light reflecting on his face. It was love at first sight. Jungkook never believe something so cliche, yet he believed it was.

Not only Jungkook but to Jimin, Jungkook felt like his ideal man. The very ideal man of his dreams. Buff body littered with tattoos and a very handsome face. Jimin was fascinated with just one look. But the fact that he is a Jeon made him step back and come out of his dream.

They shared several glances at the party. Jimin was blushing through the whole night whenever he met eyes with Jungkook. Jungkook smirked and winked at Jimin one time and Jimin was a pink mess after that.

Jimin was looking at the city from the top floor balcony that was not the main one but one on the far corner where there was no one, when he felt a presence near him. He abruptly turned to look at the person and let a tiny gasp when he saw Jeon Jungkook looking deadly handsome, near him.

"What is a beauty like you doing alone here?" Jungkook never did this stupid flirting when he was young. But his pinky turned him to a Jungkook that he didn't thought he could be in this lifetime.

Jimin ignored Jungkook for now because he was making Jimin nervous. He doesn't want to stutter in front of his primal enemy.

Instead he rolled his eyes and cross his arms on his chest.

"Mmh sassy much. 'Jimin' is a pretty name for a pretty boy like you".

Jungkook said being careful. But Jimin gave a side glance and a look of distaste to Jungkook. But inside him, his heart was thumbing hard and his hands were getting clammy. Jimin was suddenly feeling hot.

"What do you want Jeon?" 

Jimin asked looking at Jungkook, finally giving Jungkook the Fortune of hearing that sweet smooth voice that Jungkook would die for now.

Actually he knew Jungkook was staring at him the whole time during the gathering. Jimin was a bit overwhelmed that's why he came out to get some fresh air. He couldn't resist the pull that he felt whenever his eyes met with Jungkook's. He was never been attracted to someone like this. He was scared because Jungkook was a Jeon, that itself is needed for Jimin to know that he should stay away from Jungkook.