•°•The night before•°•

There was only one day for Jungkook and Jimins marriage and of course Taehyung and Yoongi's.

Yoongi called Taehyung one time but the later didn't pick his call. He texted him many times. After the texts Taehyung just asked him; if he was ok with the marriage or Even if he isn't there was no turning back from it.

Yoongi haven't talked to him since. He was scared by the whole thing that is happening around him.

He went for shopping his wedding dress with Taehyung along with both their cousins. Jungkook and Jimin was also with them. So Yoongi didn't get a chance to talk to Taehyung.

He only talked with Yeonjun who was really a nice friend. But Riya of course looked at him like some dirt.

Jimin was clinging to Jungkook like a koala. Yoongi almost rolled his eyes at that.

Jimin and Jungkook went for their first ultra sound. Of course both got great lectures from Namjoon and Taehyung.

Both of them cried for a lot of time looking at the ultrasound picture. Jimin sobbed hearing his babies heart beats.

Jimin was glad that he talked with his hyung and dad after that incident. He apologized to both of them. He was a sobbing mess that time. Namjoon too cried to him telling a lot of sorrys for almost slapping him.

Now Jimin's house was decorated with flowers and lights. His house was crowded with guests some where staying tonight for tomorrow's wedding.

His dad, grandma, hyung even Jessi was busy inviting guests and talking with them. He too was with some of his cousin's. His best friend rose was also staying tonight with him.

When he disclose the news of pregnancy she screamed like a dying rat and congratulate him. She said her separate congrats to Jungkook for knocking up Jimin. Jimin was embarrassed at that time.

He just called Jungkook and hung up his phone. The marriage was happening in a big hall that was a luxurious hall for vvips. Many business men were invited along with their close families and friends.

"B**ch I can't believe you are getting married. And I can't believe you gain 3kgs for your marriage."
Rose said after she and Jimin were alone in Jimins room. They were waiting to kick out the others.

"Are you telling me I'm getting fat?" Jimin was offended he was ready for a chicken fight. How dare she? Even Jungkook told him that ; pinky was looking sexy yesterday.

"I didn't meant like that. I meant in just 2 weeks you managed to gain 3kgs. That's surprising."

"You can't tell this to a pregnant baby. I can't help it. Kooks kid is just like him. He want food every single hour. And I ate a tub full of mint choco last sunday. Can you believe it?"

" NO WAY.." Rose had a disgusted look on her face.

" Whatever. I m getting married rosy. I m getting scared. His mother is scary. His grandmother is evil. His dad is a perv. His aunt is a natural seductor. What will I do?" Jimin said in one breath sat down on bed rubbing his stomach.

"Wow. That's sucks. How are you going to that house. I hate this tradition of your family to live with everyone."

" Yeah it sucks. But I like it this way. Because there will not be fun if it's just me and Jungkook. I got really clicked with that Beomgyu. He is sweet."

" Yes he is hella cute." Rose said swiping her tongue on her lower lips.

" You are not going to give him that stupid hungry gaze of yours rose and it is time for you to stop ogling my brother. He is getting married."