•°•Jeon Jimin•°•

The massive hall was crowded with both rich business men, families and close friends. Parents of both grooms and brides were inviting each of the guests and chatting with them. The theme of the event was golden and white.

The room was decorated with expensive flowers and chandeliers. Golden chairs covered in satin clothes were set in rows for the guest. The air smelled rich.

The priest was already there and everything was already set. The wedding will happen in about 10 minutes from now.

Both grooms and brides were behind the halls green room going through their final touch up.

Jimins pregnancy symptoms didn't include vomiting and he was glad because of that. But today he already puked two times due to this nauseous feeling that he felt because of the marriage.

Yoongi's case isn't any different. Poor thing even if he isn't pregnant yet. Still managed to puke watching Jimin.

Jungkook and Taehyung wondered why their future wives were puking at the thought of  marrying them. Unlike Jimin and Yoongi both grooms were pretty cool about the situation.

Both were in their tailored suits looking like two handsome mafia bosses. Bride and grooms were in separate rooms. So both males actually haven't seen their brides in their all magnificent beauty.

Jungkook can't wait  to witness Jimin walking down that aisle in his brides gown. Taehyung felt a little bit excited for the whole thing, because Yoongi is not going to be married to anyone but him.

"You look like a maniac, smiling like that."

Taehyung who was sitting a little away from Jungkooks chair said looking at Jungkook. The later was thinking about jimin and unconsciously smiling. He rolled his eyes at Taehyungs comment.

"I can't sit like a stone when it's my wedding unlike others who thinks they are in a mafia base to complete some mission."

" Oh is that so? Keeping aside that lovesick expression from your face let me remind you this, if you hurt my brother you are over Jungkook."

" Let me remind you the same. If I see my brother shedding even a tear because of you, I will dislocate your jaw."

Taehyung didn't mind it but got up from the chair. Jihoon, hobi and Yeonjun were with them watching the brother in law's bickering to each other.

A knock came on their door and it was Beomgyu. He got inside with a goofy smile and gave Jungkook a tissue paper. Taehyung raised his brow in confusion.

"It's from jiminie. He said to give you this."

Beomgyu said when everyone looked at him questioningly. He had that playful smile on his face.

"Love sick puppies." Taehyung muttered under his breath. But Jungkook ignored him and opened the paper in excitement.

Beomgyu was eyeing both the grooms and his eyes landed on Yeonjun who immediately winked at him. Beomgyu got startled and flushed pink at that.

Yeonjun felt proud when the younger got flustered. He was a natural flirt afterall since he was born. Taehyung keen his eyes at Yeonjun when he saw what happened and Yeonjun gulped looking at the sealing.

Jungkook bit his lip looking at the print of Jimins lips on the paper. He had kissed the paper after applying his glows.

"Can't wait to be jeon Jimin hubby." Jungkook grinned like an idiot after reading it. He would look the most stupid to anyone right now, but he doesn't care when it comes to Jimin.

Hobi looked at Jihoon when the later was typing away on his phone. He was wearing a white tux and Hobi thought he was the most beautiful sight of the day. The laters brown hair was parted beautifully with his dolled up face and thin lips that Hoseok liked the most.