•°•Being apart•°•

[what is the reason behind this sudden call Seojoon?] Lee jongin was inside his company when he got the call of his friend.

"I am so surprised you are this clueless jongin when your son is arrested by the police or worse inside a mental asylum." Jongin clenched his teeth.

[Do not bark nonsense about my son Seojoon. You don't know me any better.]

"I am not spurting nonsense. Your stupid son ruined our plan by abducting Jungkooks son today."

Jongin was already on his legs standing from his slumped up position from the chair.

"I didn't know he was this obsessed with my son to the point he got himself arrested. And on top of that, he was with that scum of his so called boyfriend. Jungkook along with the Kim's found them today only then I got to know it was your son who was behind all these." Jongin listened to everything carefully. The one Seojoon telling is got arrested was his only son. The heir to all his property. His chest filled with rage for whoever put his son behind that situation. Now he can't back off but to destroy the Jeons completely.

[No one would dare touch my son. Now that I was thinking, I became too late to fulfill my son's wish. I won't allow my son to let out a single tear from his eyes.] Jongin had determination in his voice.

"You can get him out of the cell but he need a serious psychiatric check up jongin. He was acting like a psycho today."

[AND WHO IS THE REASON??? YOUR SON SEOJOON. It's only because of you that I didn't cut his head already. Don't make me do it.]

"You are speaking about Jungkook dear friend. Don't think I didn't see you knees trembling infront of him." Seojoon's laugh made jongin more angry.

[SHUT UP!!! If you don't do what we have planned Seojoon, I will take action.]

"You don't need to bark me orders. I am on it. It's time for that bitch to go to heaven.  Sad that the beauty is going to go wasted." Seojoon chuckled sitting in his study, followed by jongin's evil snicker. Who does seojoon think jongin is. Soon after Seojoon do what's been planned, he will inform Jungkook about who is behind all the game. Jungkook will not spare whoever have harmed Jimin. And he will turn against Seojoon. The Jeons will be destroyed. Jongin will take revenge for his son's humiliation for sure.

Outside the study, Jin trembled with fear. He held the wall to make his steps steady. Jin knows who Seojoon was mentioning. He need to do something really fast.

Seojoon stood up from his chair when he heard some movement outside. He was surprised to see Jin trying to fled from the scene.

"Oh my poor Jinnie. Trying to eavesdropping. You don't study from your lessons don't you?" Jin was terrified, his eyes widened seeing Seojoon leaning on the wall crossing his arms over his chest and looking at him.

"I-I will tell everything to Jungkook. Even if I d-die I don't care anymore." Seojoon choked him, but Jin didn't know show any effort to block it even though he felt like dying.

"He won't believe you baby. So go and see your son in law and probably your grandson as much as you want." Seojoon pulled away his hands from a gasping Jin.

Jin slide from the wall to the floor with his eyes flowing out endless tears. But he wiped it harshly and stood up. He will tell whatever it is to make Jungkook believe. He can't let one more innocent soul die in Seojoon's hands.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Jungkook entered their room seeing Jimin still feeding Soobin. He went towards them  and put a lingering kiss on his son's head. Koo stopped drinking and smiled at his dad. Jungkook felt so angry for putting his four month old baby in such a situation.