•°•Kim yoongi•°•

A/n

More taegi everyone. A short chapter.

Yoongi got out of his room and started walking through the hallways. when he reached at the middle of the hallways, he saw several pictures of the family.

Taehyungs and Jimins baby photos to their teenager years were fixed on to the wall in a modern way.

He smiled at his husband's picture that showed his boxy smile looking at the camera. Yoongi can imagine their kids having the same smile.

He looked at Jimins pics. He was literally a chubby child with pouty lips. Namjoon was squishing him in that picture.

When he came to the end he saw a picture frame with a young man who was looking so beautiful with an angelic smile. By the looks of it Yoongi had an idea who was it. This could be Taehyungs and Jimins mom.

He caressed the big frame. No wonder from were Jimin got his beauty, Yoongi thought. Because Baekhyun was so beautiful in this picture.

To it's surroundings were a lot of pictures that had Baekhyun carrying both Jimin and Taehyung when they were babies.

There was a picture of Namjoon and Baekhyun too in between the photo frames. He wondered how his father in law was living after his spouses unfortunate death. He can't imagine a life were there is no Taehyung.How they are coping while seeing all these memories on the wall. Yoongi sighed and started walking from there.

Yoongi slowly got down the stairs. He was wincing slightly while walking. He cursed Taehyung whenever he hissed through the pain.

After getting down the stairs he started looking for the kitchen. He was hungry as hell and he doesn't know anybody in this house.

Thanks to his husband who went to his office after telling him to go and bond with his family that Yoongi had no idea about.

Yoongi saw grandma Haejin sitting on the living room couch looking like she was knitting some sort of small blanket.

Yoongi went near her which got her attention immediately.

"Oh Yoongi. You are awake. Taehyung had told me earlier you were having a stomach pain in the morning so you can't get up but I know that was a complete lie. I came through your age kids. Who is he trying to fool."

Grandma said wiggling her eyebrows at Yoongi who was beet red and fidgeting on the spot embarrassed.

"Come sit here son."

Yoongi recovering from the initial embarrassment started walking towards the couch sitting near grandma. He hissed after sitting which didn't go unnoticed by the naughty grandma.

"I have to tell my grandson to be gentle with you. look at you looking so light like a rose petal. "

Yoongi looked at his hands on his laps. He wanted to change the subject so he looked at what grandma was doing.

"What is this grandma?"

"Oh this? I'm making this for my minnies baby. It's a small blanket. I have made it for every kids in this mansion including my joonie and Jessi. And I'm gonna make it for my Tae bears baby too."

Grandma smiled widely while talking about her children. Yoongi looked at his laps shyly. Now he wanted a baby so bad.
"You have my hyungs smile." Yoongi said smiling with his gummy teeth towards Haejin. Haejin found it adorable.

"We do? Jimin told me the same thing. What a coincidence. He started teasing me calling bunny grandma too."
Yoongi laughed at that.

" Where is Grandpa Sung Ho and Riya and Yeonjun?"