•°•Love hurts too•°•

It was a Thursday morning. Jimin was wearing a tight ripped black jeans and purple stripped top with thin straps. The thin chain resting on his collar bone made him extra beautiful.

[Pinky?]
Jungkook was on video call with Jimin.

"Mmmh?" Jimin was now putting on his earrings.

[Can you just stop looking at the mirror and look at me baby?]

Jimin picked his phone and looked at Jungkook on the screen with a smile. He sat down on his bed.

"Now tell me. Had breakfast Jeon?"

[Mmmh did. I have a meeting at 11 today." Jungkook said putting on his shoes.]

"Are you not coming to see me?"

[Don't pout, I'll come before going to office. I can't get caught by Yoongi. I'll come to the usual spot behind that ice cream shop.]

Jimin grinned immediately after hearing that showing his crooked teeth at the front which Jungkook finds really cute.

"Ok. We will talk later then. I love you Jeon."

[Love you too baby.]

Jimin hung up the call and took his car keys. He reached downstairs twirling his car keys. Namjoon was sitting on the couch going through the news paper. Jimin went behind him and kissed Namjoons cheeks.

"Minnie? Going to college? But it's early though?"  Namjoon looked at the time on his watch.

Jimin smiled nervously. " I have an early class dad. Where is hyung." He quickly changed the subject.

"He said he have a meeting, so went early."

" Ok, bye dad."

" Did you have your breakfast Jimin?"

" I will have something from the canteen. Please Daddy I'll be late."

"Jiminah, take Riya with you."

Jimin stopped walking and rolled his eyes. He turned towards his aunt who is Namjoons younger sister, with an annoyed face.

"She can come with Yeonjun."

"Yeonjun always reaches late. Besides you both are going to the same college."

Jimin wanted to curse so bad.
" And I can't get late. I have an early morning class." With that Jimin walked swiftly to the front door ignoring his aunt's calls.

" Bye. Minnie. Drive safely ok? Namjoon said seeing Jimin running to the front door.

"Yes daddy~"

"What is this hyung? You could have told him to take Riya with him."

"And I know for a fact that your girl is still getting dressed. I don't want him to be late."

" You have spoilt him a lot Joon. Look at the way he dresses." Jimins aunt couldn't contain the irritation, when Namjoon supported Jimin.

"What he wears is his liberty Jessy. I know my son. And he is still my baby Jimin , I will spoil him."

" It's no use to talk to you."

Jessy said knowing Namjoon will only support his children.
When Namjoon gifted Jimin his Porsche, Jessy and Riya couldn't contain the jealousy that they felt at that time. Jessy had whined to her brother about her son not having a car to go to college and only got an Audi as a gift when yeonjoon got a first in the music competition.

" Did Jimin went without having his breakfast? That boy.." His grandma said shaking his head.

" He said he will eat from the canteen mom." Namjoon said getting up from the couch.