•°•The threat•°•

Jimin took deep breaths. He was doing his everyday exercise inside their gym room in his yoga pants and sports bra. His 6 months belly visible out with clean layer of sweat adorning it.

Jungkook went to bring some water for Jimin so the latter was doing the exercises alone for a few minutes.

seojoon entered the gym room only to witness a sweaty Jimin doing his exercise. That yoga pants were hugging his frame like a second skin. Seojoon licked his lips looking Jimin all over.

Baekhyun was an eye full. No wonder Jimin is this beautiful. Pregnancy had made Jimin even more pink with glistening skin.

"Jungkookie don't stand the- Jimins sentence got cut when he opened his eyes and realised it was not his husband but his father in law. The way Seojoon was eyeing his chest gave creepy feelings to Jimin. He felt extremely uncomfortable due to Seojoon's presence. He was praying that Jungkook came fast.

Actually this wasn't new to Jimin. Seojoon always looked at him like this. Many times Jimin thought of telling this to Jungkook. Even when Jimin dresses Seojoon give compliments like how curvaceous you are or how thick your thighs are. Jimin would feel utterly disgusted by it. But he haven't told this to Jin till now.

"Why are you staring at me?" Jimin couldn't hold back the bite in his tone. seojoon smirked.

" You are getting bolder day by day. Don't invite any problems with this attitude pretty doll." Jimin scoffed.

" I will tell my husband that his father is a pervert. Who stare down his son's wife." Jimin took a towel and wrapped it around himself. Seojoon chuckled mocking Jimin.

"Do you think he will believe you over his dad. You are wrong dear." Seojoon said taking a step towards Jimin and caressed his cheeks. But Jimin swatted his hands angrily.

"He will. Don't think I don't know anything about you. Jungkook will see your true colours one day. I will make sure of that."

" Oh dear don't make this funny threats. If you want to see your little ones face with a beating heart. You won't do anything stupid dear." Jimin was tongue tied. He can come back in many ways but when Seojoon mentioned their little one Jimins eyes widened and welled up. He couldn't believe a man could be so cruel. Whatever it takes he will make this man pay for his sins.

Seojoon stepped back from him and went towards the treadmill when he heard Jungkooks foot steps. Jimin was no longer interested in doing anymore exercise in the presence of that man. He felt disgusted. So he walked out of the room towards their bedroom without uttering a word to Jungkook who was clueless about Jimins sudden mood change. He blamed it on pregnancy hormones and followed Jimin.

"Jungkook.  I want to talk to you about something." Jimin said with a blank stare. Jungkook knew if Jimin called his name it would be something serious. On the other hand Jimin can't ignore this anymore. Perhaps Jungkook would believe him right? If it was Jimin on his place he was sure he would believe Jungkook over anything. He trust him that much.

"What is it Jimin?"

"Its your dad." Jimin said now looking at Jungkook.

"What about my dad?"

"He is giving me bad vibes Jungkook. He looks at me differently."

" What do you meant by different." Jungkook had a frown on his face now. Jimin was scared for the way Jungkook would take it. But how can he hide it like every time?

"He looks at my body jungkook. H-He looks at me in a b-bad way. Talks to me weirdly." Jimin said cautiously. Jungkooks face darkened.

" Do you know about whom you are talking Jimin?  It's my dad. Do you think of him this low?" Jungkooks face showed disappointment and anger. Jimin felt bad but at the same time hurt. Jungkook won't believe him. No matter how Jimin was Jungkooks whole life he would still believe that man over him. Jungkook stood up from his sitting position scaring Jimin.