•°•Giselle•°•

4 years later.

"Evy.. baby stop crying and tell Mommy what happened."

Evy shook her head and rubbed her teary eyes making Yoongi panic of thinking what's actually happened to his daughter.

"Hold Sunghoon I will ask her." Taehyung said coming near Yoongi and giving him their one year old baby Sunghoon.

Yoongi held Sunghoon and the baby laid his head on his mommy's chest immediately.

"Evy baby come on. Daddy won't scold you. Tell dad what happened. You were playing with Soobin right? Did he hit you?"

Evy shook her head timidly.

" He kished me.." Evy mumbled shyly shocking both her parents. Taehyungs eyes widened at the revealation. Yoongi's lips stretched to a smile of wonder. His baby was crying and making a fuzz about a kiss.

"Like Daddy like son." Taehyung muttered under his breath.

" It's just a kiss baby. He just likes you, like a little sister. That's why he kissed you." Taehyung said calmly careful of not hurting Evelyn.

"But daddy said I can't get kishes from boys." Taehyung wanted to smooch his baby's cheeks for being so adorable.

" He is your brother Evy. It's alright." Evy nodded her head understanding her dad.

Yoongi looked at Taehyung and shook his head laughing. He is that over protective dad who have warned his daughter about everything.

Taehyung picked her up and walked outside their room. It's a Sunday and it's almost lunch time. Whole family will be downstairs.

Soobin saw his uncle coming downstairs with Evy.

Evy had warned him about complaining to her dad. Seeing Taehyung coming towards the dining room. Soobin hid behind Jimins legs who was bringing dishes.

Jimin looked down surprised to see his son peeking out scared through his legs. His 3 and a half year old baby Kai was with his grandma who was his favorite among the Jeons after his parents.

"Soobin.. baby? Are you alright?" Jimin asked bringing his son towards his front. His son started being in a panic mode suddenly and Jimin called for Jungkook.

"I know what's the matter." Taehyung said giving a look to soobin just to see his reaction. But deep inside he wanted to laugh at the kid who was so afraid of giving a kiss to his daughter.

"What is it?" Jungkook was curious too.

"He just gave a kiss to Evy and Evy started crying and complaint to us. No big deal."

" Oh is that so." Jimin started laughing but soon his face morphed into worry when soobins lips wobbled.

"Don't make him feel bad. He is a kid. It's no big deal." Yoongi said feeling sad for the boy.

" Pick him up Jeon. " Jimin gave a glare to Jungkook holding his 7 month baby bump. Jungkook immediately complied.

"Oh daddas big boy why are you crying. Taehyung uncle didn't scold you right? " Jungkook said hugging his son.

"I s-saw uncle Tae Tae kissing Yooni eomma and he said it's because he liked Yooni eomma. I k-kissed Evy because I liked her. " Soobin said in between his sobs.

" See it's not my childs fault. Someone had to ruin my kids innocence." Jungkook said giving a glare to Taehyung who immediately scoffed at that.

"Stop it will you hyung. Let's have lunch. You both are way too immature than the kids of this mansion."