•°•Burning loathe•°•

"Jungkook why are you taking me there." Jimin was shocked. He gasped when Jungkook took his hand and dragged him suddenly.

They were inside the mall already shopped a bunch for Koo. Now they were heading to find something for Jimin.

After seeing the ' Victoria Secret ' board Jungkook was grabbing Jimin towards it. Jimin was blushing red. He had a collection of lingeries at home, everything chosen by Jungkook. That is not the case now. They had Koo with them. Jimin was embarrassed to shop this with Koo even if the baby doesn't understand anything.

After a while of looking through Jungkook was paying for the most sexiest 3 pieces of lingeries that he had selected for Jimin. The cashier girl seeing a handsome man paying for the most expensive lingeries looked at Jimin with envy.

Jimin was holding Koo in his arms and Jungkook was holding his bag and other shopping bags. The rest was taken to the car by Felix.

Jimin noticed the girl eyeing his husband's inked arms wetting her lips. Who wouldn't look at his husband. Jimin can't even complaint now. So he just let her be. Not that Jungkook is noticing anything. His eyes were only for his family.

Not far from them, someone was seething with rage gritting their teeth. Taemin stood there with his sunglasses.

He had changed a lot. He was no longer mopping around with his loss but rather plotting something in his head these days.

After knowing Jimin birthed to a boy he couldn't contain the wrath inside him. He loathed the baby. He doesn't want Jungkook near Jimin nor that baby. He wanted to get rid of both.

He scoffed watching Jungkook and Jimin walk out of the shop happily.

'He is going to be mine jimin.'
Taemin said in a whisper.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Night Time

Yoongi hid the diary inside his shelves that include his college stuffs. Taehyung wouldnt check through his college stuffs so it would do.

He saw Taehyung walking inside their room with a frown. Yoongi subtly started making their bed. He had too much in his mind.

"You didn't talk much today. You were just poking your food and also you didn't talk to Dad much. What happened?"

" I- I have stomach pain, that is why. " Yoongi said still not looking at his husband. He don't want to get caught in his lies.

"Oh! Is it hurting bad?"

"Y-yes. Can I sleep I'm tired." Yoongi got on the bed and lied down.

Taehyung nodded his head and pulled Yoongi towards him. He hugged Taehyung and laid his head on his shoulders.

"Want me to rub your belly baby?"

Taehyung rubs Yoongi's belly when he have stomach pains. Yoongi shook his head as a reply.

Taehyung confirmed Yoongi was lying after his reply. He knew that Yoongi won't deny when Taehyung offers belly rubs.

And the way Yoongi talked give away that he was lying. Taehyung can understand his baby more than anyone. But he doesn't want to bother him by asking for the truth. He knows Yoongi will confide in him after sometime. He caressed Yoongi's head and slept.

Yoongi couldn't sleep that night. His head was filled with too much thought and on top of that he lied to Taehyung about the pain. He hugged Taehyung close still having an internal battle.

Now that he was thinking deep he remembers the way Taehyungs dad always talked nice about his mom. The adoration that he had whenever he looked at Jin. Yoongi realised it too late. That man is head over heels for his mom. Is it the case with his mom too? But Jin always talked about Namjoon with hate. He used to roll his eyes whenever he saw Namjoon at gatherings. Something had happened. Yoongi couldn't wait to read and find out about it.