•°•sexy devil•°•

Jungkook was staring at his phone with an open mouth. Jimin, sure as hell wanted him to rest instead of working late. So his plan was definitely distracting poor Jungkook and he was cent percent successful, because Jungkook couldn't focus on anything, only the 'selfie's' Jimin had send him.

Jimin was in front of his mirror with his white spaghetti strapped crop top and pink lace panties smiling evilly to the mirror and there were several other snaps. One were the strap of his top slipped from his shoulder and one were he raised his top with his left hand and showed his smooth curvy belly. And not to forget the secret hickeys that Jungkook had planted on that pink skin totally made Jimin a piece of art.

Jungkook gulped his saliva and clenched his teeth. "Damn baby, let me get you in my hands and you will pay for torturing me like this."

He immediately called Jimin. He was angry and frustrated, he just want Jimin close,it's killing him and now Jimin's evil plays.

[Hey Jeon? Why did you call me?]

"You sure as hell know pinky, why would I have called you."

[I seriously have no idea Jeon.] Jimin played innocent looking straight at the mirror evilly.

"You don't know? Ok. Next time we'll meet, I'm not gonna touch you."

Jimin opened his mouth wide and immediately pouted.

[Hey, you cannot do that. I just send what you asked for exactly. And besides even if I send you a pic of me with layers of clothing you will still drool]Jimin was whining in the first part but soon changed his tone to sassy.

"You are lucky that I'm whipped for you. Otherwise I wouldn't have accepted this much sass from you." Jungkook was smiling like a bunny now. He cannot win an argument with his Jimin. He will definitely lose happily for his Jimin.

[Yeah whatever, One's you Jim-in you can't Jim-out.] Jimin said rolling his eyes.

"Absolutely, and I can show people an example. CEO of a well known company in Seoul who fell in that sexy trap, now he can't escape."

[Well, he doesn't regret it. Who wouldn't want this piece of art.]
Jungkook raised an eyebrow hearing that.

" Jeon Jungkook owns that piece of art. Not even in anybody's dreams they will claim you. It's all mine." Jimin bit his lip grinning, he wanted to squeal like a teenage girl. Because Jungkooks voice turns deeper, whenever he tells that Jimin is only his.

[And no bitch can claim you too Mr. Jeon. Because you are Kim Jimin's. Every other bitches can dream including that leech Lee Taemin.]

Jungkook wanted to laugh and coo at the same time by Jimins jealousy declaration. He loved to irk Jimin telling about other girls or boys. It's funny to watch a fuming, pink Jimin with a mad pout on display.

"Of course I m yours. Go sleep Jimin you have college tomorrow."

[I will. But You are hanging up already? I wanna talk to you.] Jimin whined.

"We will talk tomorrow baby. I will try to call you at every free time I get. Is that ok?"

[Okie]
Jimin said reluctantly. [love you too.]

Jungkook once again after giving and receiving some kisses hang up his phone. He wrapped up his work and went to sleep just like Jimin wanted.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

  Minjoon, Seojoon's elder brother came out from the bathroom after taking a shower. Hae Yoon was sitting in front of the vanity mirror applying his moisturizer wearing a blue silk night gown showing off his prettily shaved legs.