•°•No more hiding•°•

The door slammed open and there stood a raged Taehyung and a quietly crying Yoongi. Taehyung was about to charge at them but Yoongi tried to stop him.

"Taehyung."

Taehyung and Yoongi was here to talk to namjoon about his visit to Busan.  This time Taehyung took his wife to let him know everything but the one who got surprised was them. They heard everything that namjoon and Jungkook had told.

"Am I hearing the truth dad? You had an affair with eomma Jin before you got married to mom?" Namjoon nodded his head. There is no need to hide anything anyways. Jungkook was looking at Yoongi for a reaction but there was none.

"I thought you loved mom.  Is this why you never tried anything to win that case years back dad?"

" No. No son. Don't ever tell something like that. I have done everything I could do, back then. Every proof was against us. "

" Buts it's hard to believe it now dad. Did you ever loved mom?" Namjoon shook his head telling the truth. Tears started flowing out of Taehyungs eyes. Yoongi was surprised to see his husband crying for the first time. He have never seen Taehyung crying. He looked at Yoongi but the later was not surprised at all except for knowing his hyung was actually Namjoons son. He turned to yoongi.

"Yoongi. Did you know any of this?" Yoongi started getting nervous having the stern stare of Taehyung on him. Seeing Yoongi's silence Taehyung felt like betrayed. All this time Jungkook was silent. Taehyung was about to go from there but Yoongi held him.

"Please Tae. Don't go. I knew some of these but never knew about hyung. I am telling the truth."

" I can understand that Yoongi. Even my dad got to know it today right?"

" Yes that's why I am telling you. Dont go and dad, they both need to know everything. You can't hide anything anymore. Please tell them everything. You know my mom would be going through a lot right now. I will call Jimin." With that Yoongi went to call Jimin who was already asleep but got up hearing the knocks on his door. 

Yoongi brought Jimin to Namjoons room. Jimin was clueless at the beginning. He saw his husband's swollen face and soon went to his side.

"Jeon? What happened?" He took Jungkooks face in his hands it brought more tears into Jungkooks eyes. Jimin just forgot his dad and hyung were watching them.

"Sit down everyone and hear me out and you too Jungkook. Then you can decide to believe me or not. And you all are free to judge me and Jin.

The room was silent after Namjoon said everything. From his first meeting with Jin, their unexpected seperation, Baekhyun and Chanyeol, about Seojoon and everything. 

Everyone had tears in their eyes after hearing the story of Jin and Namjoon. Especially Jungkook cried harder hearing about his mother.

Jimin and Yoongi told him everything about his father's real colours. When Jungkook understood Yoongi supported everything that they have told, he realised how much of a fool he was. No matter what, Jungkook was going to bring his mother out of Seojoon's evil hands.

"Dad, I need you to know that me and Taehyun dug everything we could get against Seojoon. Now we need to be careful before getting him caught. Jungkook you need to act like the good son infront of Seojoon for sometimes." Taehyung said in a serious voice.

" Yah it's hyung for you." Jungkook said in an irritated tone.

" Hyung my a**. We are literally three months apart." Namjoon shook his head at his kids. They still behave like toddlers.

"Now Yoongi and I can tell why they resemble each other so much." Yoongi agreed with Jimin. They can't tell in whatever department they are alike aloud. But both knew it inside their mind.