•°•Strawberries•°•

Jimin was resting his head on Jungkooks naked chest. Both were naked under the messy sheets with their limbs tangled together. Jungkook was drawing patterns on Jimins upper arms.

Several thoughts were running through Jungkook's mind. He could feel that his father is already taken the decision about his marriage. He doesn't want Jimin to worry so much. He can't bear the thought of those pretty eyes getting teary. He had already thought about eloping together. But thinking about his mom, he couldn't do that to Jin. He set those thoughts aside for now.

Jimin had traces of tears in his face by their intense section few moments back. Both were enjoying the serene silence melting in each others warmth.

"Are you coming for this 20th company gathering baby?"

"Dad said ; Mr. Kang invited very few business associates and their family so..may be or may be not. Hyung doesn't want me to come. Because of the number of proposals I got the last time I was there".

" I totally agree with him this time, but I can't loose an opportunity to see you".

" Then I'll come".
Jimin said with a giggle slightly getting up to give a peck on Jungkooks mole under his lips. But Jungkook deepened it. Pushing Jimin slightly so that he could hover over him. Jimin let out a soft moan with the action.

"W-we have to go back b-before my college ends Jeon". Jimin said breaking from the kiss breathlessly.

Jungkook started kissing Jimins jaw totally ignoring his words. Jungkook started going further down.

J-jungk... S-stop~

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

It was lunch break.
Yoongi was looking at the recent sketch that he had made. Its not his usual designing sketches, but It was someone else's portrait. Looking at the sketch his eyes watered and a single tear slipped on the person's face. He immediately wiped it with his dainty fingers. He eyed the couples sitting at some of the benches, it made Yoongi all the more sadder than before.

"Why can't I forget about you. Do you know how hard it is to live every day without you. Why can't you comeback and say: "Yoongi, you are all I need ,the rest doesn't matter". I still love you, you know? I miss you.."

Yoongi was looking at the several sketches he made of that person and thinking about what went wrong.

Ever since he said "we are over", Yoongi's world shattered. For someone, it would seem like a mere love of a 19 year old, but to Yoongi he became his everything with a short period of time.

He closed his sketch book with a sigh. He got up from the bench and head to the cafeteria.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Tae?". Why are you not eating?".
Both father and son were having their lunch at Namjoons office.

" Dad! Did you ask anything?".

Taehyung asked Namjoon, breaking away from his thoughts.

"I was watching you staring at your food in deep thoughts. What happened son? Is there something that's bothering you?"

" Nothing dad, just some company issues." Taehyung lied. He felt guilty to lie to his dad.

"Is it a girlfriend or something. You can tell me you know?" Namjoon had a cheeky grin on his face.

Taehyung let out a chuckle. "Nothing like that dad".

" Ok. But don't take unnecessary stress. You are too young to stress. If something is pressuring you in the company tell dad, I will take care of it".