•°•The party•°•

Finally party of the kangs came. Both Jeon and Kim families were getting ready for the gathering.

Jin looked at the dress hanging on his closets hanger. It was a green off shoulder gown Seojoon had designed for him. Jin doesn't want to wear that. It was too revealing for his age. Maybe not, because Jin looks not more than 30 for his age.

Seojoon does this purposefully. He want to show off Jin to everyone. He doesn't bother to appreciate his real worth. Instead brags about his beauty to the men who has nothing but hawk eyes.

Jin reluctantly took the dress and wore it. He examined himself in the mirror. Jin had to admit, the dress was beautiful showing his curves at the right places. Everyone can see the smooth skin on his chest.

He was trying to decide a matching set of jewellery, when an arm snaked around his waist from behind. Jin gasped, the piece of earring dropped from his hand.

"Don't be scared Jinnie. It's only your husband. What are you looking for? " Seojoon tightened his hold on Jin.

" I was deciding for a matching earring and necklace to go with this. " Jin said looking at the ground, trying not to pay attention to Seojoon's breath fanning on his  neck.

"Open the other drawer Jinnie. There is a surprise for you."

Jin opened the drawer Seojoon said finding a jewellery box in it.

" Open it baby."

Jin opened it watching the necklace wide eyed. It was beautiful a thin chain with an emerald  stone as a locket with several small diamonds surrounding it. Just matching to the dress Jin was wearing and also a set of matching earrings.

Seojoon took the necklace from Jins hand and put it around Jins neck. Both made eye contact in the mirror. Jin caressed the locket.

"Look how stunning you are Jinnie? I knew you would slay this dress." Seojoon kissed under Jins right ear lobe. Jin couldn't help but let out a soft moan. It was his sweet spot.

Jin just wanted to escape from the embrace. Seojoon sucked on that spot for some time. Jin gripped the edge of the drawer hardly.

Seojoon let the skin leave his lips and examined his work.

"Perfect. Now everyone will know that you are claimed and is mine. "

Seojoon had a victory smirk on his face. Jin wanted to smack that smirk off of his husbands face.

Seojoon turned Jin towards him. He caressed Jins plump lips harshly. Jin was suffocating.

"Don't conceal it ok Jinnie." Jin nodded his head.

"Words Jinnie."

"Yes Seojoon."

"Mmmh." With that Seojoon kissed Jin. Jin kissed back. In the past when Seojoon tried kissing Jin, he used to protest. But he learned not to irk Seojoon over the years.

"Get ready fast ok? I can't wait to come back from the party Jinnie." Seojoon said pulling from the kiss and caressing Jins face up to his revealed shoulders.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Jimin have been stirring his closet from the past half an hour. yet can't decide what to wear.

"I should have gone for shopping when Jeon suggested. What do I wear?"

He picked his phone and dialed his besty bitch. The phone ringed for  sometime and rose picked the call.

[What's up bitch]

"Hey bitch, I need help."

[What is it. Don't tell me you don't have anything to wear.]