1

Ugh.

I'm finally at the end of this book tour. I never thought my story I wrote on Wattpad would get published.

I'm waiting for the announcer to introduce me and I feel so tired.

"Let's welcome our amazing author Shin Ryujin" everyone applauded as I make my way to the center of the stage.

I faced the crowd "Hi my name is Shin Ryujin and I hope you enjoy my book reading and thank you so much for coming!" I gave them my dashing smile. I heard some fangirls go crazy.

I opened my book and began to read...

-----

There was once a girl who fell in love. Love. It's beautiful yet it can be painful. Love can be confusing but it can also be clear. Love can be complicated but it can also be straightforward. Why does love exist? Isn't caring enough? A person can care for someone but not love them.

Enough about love. Let's go back to the story of a goddess falling in love with an angel.

Ryujin's story started when she met the most beautiful girl she's ever seen. There she sat on a bench eating snacks while laughing with her friend. She looked so elegant that Ryujin couldn't stop staring at her.

Ryujin's thought was disrupted when she felt a Frisbee hit her head. She turned to look at the person who did that only to find her best friend laughing at her.

"What was that for Ryeong? It hurt" Ryujin pouted while rubbing her head.

Chaeryeong still laughing walked towards Ryujin, "I'm not sorry but you just looked so funny staring at that girl. I'm surprised she didn't notice. I would have called the cops if I were her"

"Psshhh like you would do that. You'd be lucky if you get to be with me. I'm amazing" claims Ryujin.

Chaeryeong hits Ryujin's head, "You know it doesn't hurt to have some humility here and there. It might take you places."

Ryujin hasn't always been confident. It took quite some time to get to where she is now. She claims her confidence is just right and not too cocky.

"So are you gonna go talk to her? Or you're just gonna keep staring at her like some sort of creep like the ones where make documentaries of?" Chaeryeong asked her best friend.

"What? What do you mean talk to her? How can a peasant like me talk to such beauty? An angel? A queen?" Ryujin kneeled down dramatically acting like the world is so unfair.

Chaeryeong shook her head in disbelief wondering how she can be friends with someone like this.

"Just go up to her and say 'hi my name is Ryujin and I'm very creepy thats why I like staring at you' then you two will be friends"

"Ryeong sometimes I wonder if you're actually my friend or you're just here to torture me. I must have done something bad in my previous life and I'm paying for it by being your friend" Ryujin said.

"Just go. I'll wait for you here. If I see you're about to make a fool of yourself then I'll rescue you. Deal?" Chaeryeong promised but with her finger crossed.

"Fine. Just save me when I'm drowning or I'll never forgive you" Ryujin claims even though she doesn't mean it.

Ryujin started making her way towards the gorgeous cat looking lady. Ryujin can feel her heart beat the closer she gets.

Ryujin is now standing in front the beautiful woman but she's frozen and can't utter a single word. She's wishing for the ground to swallow her.

The beautiful woman looked at Ryujin waiting for her to say anything but when she realized that wasn't gonna happen. She decided to break the awkward silence.

"Umm hi? Can I help you?" The beautiful person asked.

"I uhh... I'm pretty... I mean you're Ryujin... no.. I mean... ugh..." Ryujin struggled feeling more embarrassed now than ever.

The woman gave her a weird look and was getting ready to run away.

Ryujin shook her head and body trying to calm down.

"I'm sorry. Let me start over. I'm Ryujin and you're pretty" she finally said.

The woman still unsure just gave her a questioning look and said thanks.

Grabbing her friend's hand, the woman was about to walk away.

"Wait.. I'm sorry I came off weird or creepy. It's just I saw you sitting on this bench and I just found you so beautiful. I was drawn to you. I promise I'm not usually that awkward. I just became so shy" Ryujin looked down feeling defeated.

"You're like an angel in disguise. How can someone like you exist? Your cat like eyes, your adorable nose with the little mole on it and your breathtaking smile. How can one not be distracted by your beauty" Ryujin continued hoping Chaeryeong would save her but when she looked back she saw Chaeryeong was nowhere to be found.

"Aiish.." Ryujin said under her breath.

"Her name is Yeji and I'm Lia" Lia said trying to lessen the secondhand embarrassment.

"Nice to meet you Lia and Yeji. Again I'm sorry. I'm usually not like this" Ryujin said.

"Let me guess? You're usually calm and collected and have no problems talking to pretty girls? Because you can get any girl you want? Well I'm sorry but I won't be one of your girls to just play with" Yeji finally said.

"Yeji. Be nice. Why are you being mean to her right now?" Lia said while slapping Yeji's shoulder.

Ryujin was shocked. She didn't know what to say. It's not the first time she was mistaken as a playgirl. Even her family thinks so. But in all honesty she's never been in a relationship or has she really fallen in love.

"I'm sorry for her. Sometimes she's just negative for no reason" Lia said.

"Uhh. It's okay but I just wanna make it clear that I didn't come here to try to 'play' with you. I genuinely found you extremely beautiful that it left me speechless" Ryujin said trying not to aggrevate the woman more.

"Well thank you for the compliment but Lia and I have other business to tend to. Good bye" Yeji said annoyed and walked away.

Ryujin stood there trying to process what just happened. "Well that's just great" she said running her hand through her hair out of frustration.