24

It's been a few months since Yeji and Ryujin became girlfriends. A lot has happened since then.

After the double date at the skating rink, Lia and Chaeryeong got closer. Not long after, Chaeryeong asked Lia to be her girlfriend.

Chaeryeong didn't go to the same extent Ryujin did when courting Lia.

Lia actually became impatient and called out Chaeryeong if she's gonna ask the question or not.

Yeji met Ryujin's parents. They obviously loved Yeji.

Ryujin and Yeji are doing great. Ryujin still gives flowers to Yeji whenever possible. Winter left to manage her parents company. Ryujin's company is doing better, she's able to pay for help now. Yuna is talking to that girl from the bowling alley. Chaeryeong also joined the dance studio Yeji was in.

Ryujin is now hanging out in Yeji's room. After weeks of convincing, Ryujin finally agreed to enter Yeji's sacred space. The two are cuddling in Yeji's bed.

"Babe what's your plan after college?" Yeji asked Ryujin.

"Just continue working on my business. Hopefully by then it's grown from where it is now. How about you?"

"I'm not sure. I'm taking business courses because it seemed like the most practical. But if it were my dream job, I'd love to be a dancer choreographer."

"Why aren't you pursuing that?" Ryujin asking confused.

"It's not a secured job. It's hard to make it in the industry. You have to be good enough to hopefully be noticed."

"Who says you're not good enough? I'll kick their ass. Put aside that I'm your girlfriend for a minute. Even if I wasn't dating you I would still say the same thing. Yeji, you are more than good. Youre better than most. You're good enough to be a dancer, a choreographer or even a performer. You have the passion, the power and the presence. You shouldn't settle without even trying to pursue your dreams" Ryujin seriously said.

Yeji positioned herself on Ryujin's lap and grabbed Ryujin's nape, "I still don't know how I got so lucky to have you by my side."

"Maybe you saved someone's life in your previous life" Ryujin smirked.

Yeji pulled Ryujin in for a kiss. What was meant to be a quick kiss became heated right away.

Ryujin's arms were wrapped around Yeji's body pulling her close.

Yeji was really turned on at this point and same with Ryujin. Yeji was about to take off her shirt but Ryujin stopped kissing her.

"We should stop Yeji before I lose control" Ryujin said.

"Then lose control. I want you Ryu. I've been wanting you" Yeji said frustrated.

"Are you really not gonna have sex until you're married?" Yeji asked.

"What? No. Who said that? Trust me, Yeji. I want you too. But I also wanna wait. Not til marriage that's crazy. I have needs too. It's just. I want our first to be special."

"I understand. I'm sorry. I guess I'm more frustrated than I thought. It just sucks I have a sexy girlfriend and I havent been able to have sex with her" Yeji tried to joke.

"Soon baby. I promise" Ryujin gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"Oh I forgot!" Ryujin facepalmed herself.

She tapped Yeji to get off her and pulled something out of her pocket.

"I got you something. I can't believe I forgot to give it to you earlier" Ryujin said.

Ryujin got Yeji a heart-shaped diamond necklace.

Yeji gasped covering her mouth.

"Turn around so I can put it on you." Ryujin instructed. Yeji did what she was told.

Ryujin clasped the necklace and turned Yeji back to face her, "Do you like it?"

"Ryu, this is too much. This must have cost you a lot."

"Don't worry about it. I wanted to give it to you when I saw it."

"Thank you so much" Yeji pulled Ryujin in for a hug.

"Are you happy? With me" Ryujin suddenly asked.

"Yes. Why do you ask? Are you not happy?" Yeji asked.

"I am. I'm normally pretty secure in our relationship but last night I got to thinking. I love you so damn much Yeji. When you're happy I'm happy. When you're sad I'm sad. When you're hurting I feel hurt seeing you hurt." Ryujin said.

"That's how I feel too Ryujin but I've also never felt so sure about anything. I'm so sure about us" Yeji said which made Ryujin have the biggest smile on her face.

Yeji convinced Ryujin to spend the night at her house. Ryujin made her promise that she will be good and not try anything sneakily sexy.

Ryujin loved every moment she had with Yeji. Simple eye contact, simple chats, simple smile, simple touches.

The next day Ryujin woke up without Yeji in bed. She got up and headed down the stairs to see Yeji watching TV.

She sat next to her which startled the cat eyed girl. "I'm over here thinking of the cliché moment of me waking up without you next to me and find you in the kitchen cooking pancakes but instead you're here watching TV eating cereal" Ryujin laughed.

Yeji pouted, "Did you want me to cook pancakes?"

"No no. Cereal is fine, my cutie" Ryujin pinched Yeji's cheeks before going to the kitchen.

Ryujin came back with cereal in one hand and strawberry milk in the other to give to Yeji.

"I have to go home after this babe. I have some work to do and I have to help my dad with some stuff" Ryujin said which made Yeji sad.

"I'll miss you" Yeji said with a pout. Ryujin chuckled and kissed her girlfriend on the lips.

Right at that moment, Hyunjin came down the stairs, "Gross! Do that in the private of your bedroom and not in the living room! Disgusting heathens!" He then disappeared into the kitchen.

Ryujin took her bowl and Yeji's bowl to wash. She walked past Hyunjin who's eating by the counter.

Ryujin greeted with a hello.

"Hey. Thank you for taking care of my sister by the way. I don't think I've said thank you to you yet" Hyunjin shyly said.

Ryujin shook her head, "You don't have to thank me. It's my pleasure to look after Yeji." 

Hyunjin gave Ryujin a nod, "Leave the bowls. I'll wash them after I finish my breakfast."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes spend more time with my sister so she doesn't annoy me" he laughed.

Ryujin did just that until she had to go home.