27

Ryujin was sitting on the floor watching Lia sing Karaoke, Yuna stuffing her face with food, Chaeryeong telling Yuna to slow down and Yeji looking for songs to sing.

They're at a Christmas party in the Shin's residence. There are people everywhere mingling and drinking.

Over the course of months, Yeonjun stopped bothering Yeji. Lia smacked him senseless when she got home that night. When Chaeryeong and Yuna were told, they wanted to kick his balls until it goes up to his stomach.

For the past week, Ryujin has been busy working on Yeji's present. Tomorrow is Christmas and Yeji is spending the night tonight since Yeji will spend Christmas day with her family.

It's their first Christmas together so Ryujin wants it to be special. The party is drawing near the end. People are starting to leave. Chaeryeong and Lia decided to leave as well. Yuna is falling asleep on the couch so Ryujin had to help carry her upstairs to her room.

The final guest left so Ryujin and Yeji are helping Mrs. Shin clean up the house a bit before going to bed. They finished cleaning at around 11:30 at night.

"Babe, you can go to my room and get clean up. I'll be right up. I just have to grab something real quick" Ryujin said.

"Okay. Don't take too long okay?" Yeji kissed her and went upstairs.

Ryujin went to the garage where she hid Yeji's Christmas gift. She filled up the laundry basket with the gifts and went up to her room.

She saw Yeji laying in bed with her hair still wet, assuming she took a shower.

"That was a quick shower" Ryujin said while putting down the basket.

"Yea. I just wanted to get rid of the sticky feeling. What's all that?" Yeji pointing at the basket.

"Your Christmas gifts!" Ryujin said clearly with Christmas spirit.

Yeji stood up from the bed, "Babe, that's too much. I only got you one thing."

"And that's enough already. All I need is you for Christmas" Ryujin smiled.

"Same here babe so you didn't need all of this" Yeji still looking at the presents.

"But I wanted to so please?" Ryujin pleaded.

"Fine. But open your gift first."

"Yes boss. Ma'am" Ryujin saluted then sat on the bed.

Yeji sat next to her and handed the gift. It's a small box with a ribbon on top.

To: My crazy monkey

From: Your kitty

Ryujin smiled when she saw the little card. She opened the gift and saw a wooden watch that she wanted. She looked at Yeji and said thank you with a kiss.

"Look at the back" Yeji said.

Ryujin flipped the watch over and saw their initials engraved on it, "I love it baby."

"Okay my turn. We will start with something small" Ryujin excitedly said.

One by one Yeji opened her presents. She's gotten some 3D printed things Ryujin made just for her. Some clothes. Her favorite snacks and drinks. She also got a letter.

My dear Yeji,

Merry Christmas. It's our first Christmas together. I love you so much and I hope for many more Christmases with you. I want this Christmas to be special and memorable for the both of us. So I hope you will enjoy your your second to last present that's hidden under the bed.

Love,

The Amazing Shin Ryujin

Yeji looked at Ryujin, "There's more?"

"Yeah. Go ahead. Check under the bed" Ryujin said.

"Ryujin, don't you think you've done enough?"

"You don't like it?" Ryujin said sadly.

"I love it baby. I just don't want you to feel like you have to do this to make me happy. You already make me happy" Yeji held Ryujin's hand.

"How many times do I have to tell you, that I don't do this because I feel like I have to. I do it because I want to. It brings me joy to see your smiling face every time I surprise you. I love you so much Yeji. I wanna do everything for you" Ryujin explained.

"I love you too. Now should we check out your gift for me under the bed? Why is it under the bed anyways?"

"Because what's more romantic than hiding the second to last present under the big present" Ryujin winked.

"Okay?" Yeji said confused.

Yeji finally pulled out the box from under the bed.

"Now before you open it. Please do not kill me" Ryujin said

"Why would I kill you?"

"Just don't kill me" Ryujin simply said.

Yeji feeling nervous, hesitated. She ripped the gift wrapper and saw a white box. She opened the box and removed the tissue paper covering the item.

Yeji's eyes went wide. Her mouth hung open. She froze for a minute. Literally.

"Say something?" Ryujin asked.

"What? What is this? Why?" Yeji trying to find the right question to ask.

"You know what that is babe. It's toys for adults? Specifically for couples?" Ryujin feeling shy.

"You mean sex toys? But why?" Yeji still confused.

"Yea that. Not a fan of the word. Too dirty. And because I thought you wanted to you know? Make love?" Ryujin whispered the last part.

"I do. I didn't expect to get this from you though."

A sudden realization hits Yeji, "You said this is the second to last gift and you said the second to last gift is hidden under the final gift? The bed is the final gift? Or you mean us on the bed is the final gift using the gift from under the bed?"

Ryujin blushed and nodded.

"Are you sure?" Yeji asked.

"Yes. I've been sure. I just wanted the right time. And what better time than Christmas. It's past midnight so it's officially Christmas so let me give you your final gift."

"But first let me take a shower" Ryujin continued.

She left to go to the bathroom leaving Yeji alone. She was excited. She's waited for so long for this and been so frustrated.

She can't wait to feel closer to Ryujin and take their relationship to the next level.

Ryujin finished with her shower and didn't bother to put on clothes. She left the bathroom to surprise Yeji.

Yeji saw Ryujin and was speechless.

"I didn't expect you to be naked right away." Yeji said.

"You like?" Ryujin walked to the bed where Yeji was laying.

Ryujin got on top of Yeji straddling her. "Get ready for the time of your life Hwang Yeji."

That night, they spent learning each other's bodies. Every detail. Every crevices. They made love and it was beautiful.