2

Ryujin went home that day feeling confused. Questioning what went wrong. Was she too forward? Too awkward? Why do people keep saying she's a playgirl or a troublemaker? She was too much of a wimp to get in trouble.

She went in the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror, "What is it about my look that screams trouble? Or I wanna get in your pants? I don't even know how to flirt."

"Is it my fault that I was blessed with this face? I blame my father for being handsome" she continued.

"Hey buttface! Are you done in the bathroom? Mom says it's time for dinner. Get out before dad comes and get you!" Her sister Yuna yelled outside the bathroom door.

"Alright alright. Hakuna your tatas! I'll be right there" Ryujin answered.

Ryujin looked at herself one last time then proceeded to head to the dining table to see her family already eating.

She sat down and said hello before she started digging in. Ryujin loves food. She loves it so much that she sometimes stresses over it. Like what should she eat next or if there are choices which one should she eat first.

"So Ryujin, do you still talk to your half brother?" Ryujin's mom suddenly asked.

Ryujin and Yuna have half siblings from other countries. Their dad was sort of a man whore as Ryujin claims. So they have half siblings they've never even met.

That's one reason why Ryujin hates being called a playgirl because she doesn't want to be like her dad who slept with so many women and had kids with them then left them. She doesn't understand why her mom forgave him. Love is an odd thing.

After her dad got sick, he got his act together and didn't sleep around anymore.

"Yeah, we chat sometimes. He's pretty busy being like our dear old father over here" Ryujin answered her mom without looking at her.

"Ryujin. That was my past" her dad said.

"I know but I like picking on you. But in all seriousness, he got a girl from his work pregnant so he's hiding it from his wife. Oh and his wife is also pregnant with their third child. I didn't even question why he slept with the other woman. I just asked why he didn't use a condom and the dumbass said that he didn't believe in it then I said better start believing in it now" Ryujin told her family the story.

Yuna just listened. She didn't really try to communicate with him. She's happy just thinking Ryujin is her only sibling. She thinks Ryujin is the coolest person ever and she admires her so much.

"Ryujin unnie, why aren't you dating anyone? Is there something wrong with you?" Yuna suddenly asked.

Ryujin spit out her food, "Yuna! What the crap?! There's nothing wrong with me. I just haven't found anyone I'm interested in."

"Besides with my great looks, I can get a date whenever I want." Ryujin bluffed.

"How can you get a guy when you act like a guy?" Her dad butted in.

"Dad, just like you. I like vaginas and boobs" Ryujin announced.

"Oh yeah. I forgot you're like the son I never had" her dad chuckled.

Dinner is over and Ryujin is in her room texting Chaeryeong. Suddenly, the image of the beautiful girl she met entered her mind.

She wishes she's talking to her right now and getting to know her. She still can't believe how beautiful she was. She can't remove the urge to find this girl and try to win her over. She also didn't forget how her best friend just ditched her.

Yuna knocked on Ryujin's door, "Can I sleep with you unnie?"

"Sure thing my baby. Something bothering you?" Ryujin asked.

"No. I just want to spend time with you."

Ryujin nodded and scooted over to give Yuna space on her bed. They laid there in silence.

"Unnie, are you gonna forget about me when you get a girlfriend? You won't hang out with me anymore?" Yuna asked sadly.

Ryujin realizing Yuna's fears, she turned towards her and made Yuna face her, "Why do you think I would forget about you? You're my baby sister Yuna. You mean so much to me and that's not going to change just because I would have a girlfriend" Ryujin paused.

"I will always be your big sister and you will always be my baby sister. Nothing is going to tear us apart. I will drop kick anyone who tries. And if ever the person I'm dating doesn't like you or you don't like them? It's over. I will choose you no matter what. Okay? I love you Yuna" she continued.

Yuna gave Ryujin the tightest hug because she's so happy that Ryujin is her sister.

"So, is there anyone that you're interested in right now?" Yuna asked.

"Well.... I don't know about interested but I did meet this girl today but she didn't seem to like me. She said I looked like a playgirl."

Yuna laughed since she knows her sister gets called that a lot, "Do you know her contact info? If you're interested, you should prove to her that you're not. I know you're not but us Shins are just too good looking, it's hard to trust us."

"I know nothing about her aside that her name is Yeji and her friend's name is Lia" Ryujin said disappointed.

"If it's meant to be, it will be unnie. Don't think too much about it. But I am sleepy so good night" Yuna kissed Ryujin's cheek.

"Good night Yunayah. Sleep well."