10

It's Friday night and the girls are out to go bowling. Ryujin parked her car and got out really fast so she can run to the other side and open the door for Yeji. She offered her hand and help Yeji out of the car. Yeji thanked her then popped the trunk open to get her bowling shoes and bowling balls.

"How come you never open the door for me?" Ryujin's bestfriend asked pretending to be hurt.

"Because I only do it for pretty angels that looks like a feisty cat. I don't do it for an evil fox such as yourself" Ryujin teased.

"Ryujin, I really like you so far for my bestfiend. I hope this isn't just for show then once she agrees to be your girlfriend you'll be a jerk" Lia tried intimidating Ryujin.

"What do you think of me thinking of you? How can I hu-" Ryujin was cut off by Yuna.

"Unnie stop using that stupid phrase. It doesn't make sense!" Yuna said annoyed.

"One, it doesn't matter if it doesn't make sense. It's one of my favorite phrase along side hakuna your tatas. Two, you ruined my moment with Lia when I was about to explain that I don't wanna go to hell by hurting one of God's angel. I had my hand gesture in my mind perfect and everything. Aiisshh" Ryujin pouted.

"What phrase are you talking about?" Yeji asked.

Again Ryujin was cut off and Yuna answered,  "When she says that 'what do you think of me thinking of you?' saying. Instead of just saying 'what?' It's annoying."

"You all are just jealous because you're not cool enough to have your own signature phrase to use in your daily life" Ryujin said to all of them.

They entered the bowling alley and Ryujin is excited. It's been a while since she last played. They went to the counter to pay for the lane and got rental shoes.

While the four girls looked for a ball to use, Ryujin was prepping her stuff. She took out her strike ball and wiped it down before placing it on the ball return machine. Next, she took her spare ball and placed it on the rack behind her.

"Ryu, why do you have two balls?" Yeji questioned.

Ryujin tried not to laugh but she failed miserably. "Yeji, I don't have balls I'm a girl."

Yeji rolled her eyes because of the immature comment but she found it adorable, "Shut up. You know that's not what I meant."

"I know. I just like messing with you. But to answer your question. I have a strike ball and a spare ball. My strike ball hooks more and my spare I used for precision."

Yeji nodded pretending to understand.

Yeji is very intrigued with Ryujin. The more she learns about her.  The more she finds her interesting in an attractive way. She's still cautious though. She doesn't want to trust Ryujin too fast. All this might be too good to be true. Someone like Ryujin can't possibly exist. She's too close to perfect.

"I'm in charge of the names" Lia suddenly sat down taking over the center control.

"Okay so Ryujin will go first and her name will be butt monkey."

"Why?" Ryujin asked.

"Don't question my methods Ryujin! Next will be me elegant princess because duh look at me" Lia flips her hair.

"Then Yeji will be oasis kitty."

"What does that even mean?" Yeji questioned.

"Nothing. You're just a thirsty kitty" Lia winked. "Okay next Yuna will be baby bunny then Chaeryeong will be hmmm.." Lia tried to think of a nickname.