23

Today is the day where Ryujin will go to Yeji's house for dinner. The girl is feeling out of place. She's so used to being the one prepping for their dates that she feels lost and has a lot of free time before she has to leave.

She decided to bother her sister while she's impatiently waiting to leave.

"Hey Tuna, wassup" Ryujin teased.

Yuna rolled her eyes, "You can't come here just to call me tuna and expect me to let you stay."

"Okay okay I'm sorry. Please don't kick me out my amazing kind sister" Ryujin begged

"That sounds so fake" Yuna laughed.

"Why are you bugging me anyways? Don't you have a date to get ready for?" Yuna asked.

"I do and I am ready. Is this what Yeji felt whenever she had to wait for our date?" Ryujin thought out loud.

"Wait. She's the one that planned your date this time?" Ryujin nodded to answer. 

"Okay then you can help me while you're waiting if you want?"

"Actually it's time to go. Thanks Yuna!" Ryujin sprinted out the door.

------

Ryujin made it to Yeji's house. She was greeted by Hyunjin. They chatted a little bit before Hyunjin had to go.

Ryujin is just sitting in the living room. She did arrive early because she didn't feel like helping Yuna. Mrs. Hwang joined her for a little bit and they shared stories and laughs with each other.

"You can go to Yeji's room by the way. You don't have to stay here" Mrs. Hwang said.

"I know ma'am. I'd just be more comfortable waiting down here. I don't want any misunderstandings that Yeji and I might be doing something inappropriate" Ryujin respectfully declined the offer of being upstairs with Yeji.

"You really are different Ryujin" Mrs. Hwang commented.

"Thank you?" Ryujin answered unsure if it was a compliment or something else.

Yeji finally made it down the stairs.

"Sorry to keep you waiting babe" Yeji gave Ryujin a hug.

"So what's the plan?" Ryujin asked.

"I'm gonna attempt to cook dinner for you" Yeji happily said.

Ryujin looked over to Mrs. Hwang and Ryujin swears she saw her mouthed 'good luck'.

Ryujin nervously laughed, "That's great baby. I can't wait."

Yeji made Ryujin do absolutely nothing but to sit there and watch.

For Ryujin though, it was painful to watch. She saw Yeji almost cut her fingers off, would sometimes burn herself, would attempt to taste her food forgetting that it's hot and other different mishaps.

But she saw also Yeji enjoying herself so Ryujin kept her mouth shut and just stepped in when it's really serious.

"What made you wanna cook for me babe?" Ryujin asked.

"You've taken me on such amazing dates and I haven't taken you into a single one" Yeji stated.

"That's okay. I enjoy preparing the dates and seeing your surprise face every time" Ryujin said.

"I know. But I wanna contribute once in a while" Yeji said feeling guilty.

"Babe do what you're comfortable with. Don't change yourself for me. I'd be more than happy to plan all our future dates. If you want to do it that's fine with me. As long as you're being yourself. That's all I care about" Ryujin said.

"Okay well dinner is ready. I hope you like it" Yeji proudly said.

Ryujin took a bite of Yeji's food. Her eyes widened then furrowed. She can't describe the taste or texture. What's the meat supposed to be? She asked herself.

Yeji is sitting across from her waiting for the verdict. Ryujin is unsure of what to say.

"So how is it?" Yeji asked with anticipation.

Ryujin tried her best to swallow the food and gave Yeji two thumbs up. This made Yeji extremely happy and that was enough for Ryujin. She didn't need food or things. She needed Yeji's smile.

The two ate their dinners then afterwards Ryujin offered to wash the dishes since Yeji cooked the meal.

While Ryujin was busy, Yeji went to the living room to kick out her parents and asked them to go to their bedroom because Ryujin refuses to go upstairs in Yeji's bedroom.

After the dishes were done, Yeji invited Ryujin to watch a movie. The shorter girl sat next to Yeji and the latter cuddled her whole body into the short girl.

Ryujin wrapped her arms around Yeji and gave her head a kiss. The movie started and neither one of the girls were paying attention.

They were more focused on cuddling and giving each other kisses.

Yeji wants to initiate a make out session but she's not sure if Ryujin will be okay with it especially since her parents are upstairs and could come down anytime they want.

Luckily for Yeji, Ryujin had the same thought.

Also unluckily for Yeji, Ryujin wouldn't initiate it that day considering they've only been girlfriends for a couple of days.

They spent the rest of their date with more cuddling, quick kisses, and hand holding.

"Are you ready for our double date tomorrow?" Yeji asked.

"Yea. I mean you and I are already dating so it won't be awkward. I'm not sure about Ryeong and Lia though."

"Yea. They like each other but neither one wants to confess" Yeji sighed.

"I'm trying to teach Ryeongie to be a bit more shameless but I don't think it's working."

Yeji laughed, "Not everyone can be as confident as my baby."

Ryujin blushed, "Aww shucks. Look at you making me blush."

"Yea yea but it's getting late now babe. You should probably head home" Yeji said out of no where.

"Ouch. Being kicked out already. I see I'm not wanted here" Ryujin pretending to be hurt.

"That's not what I mean. I just don't want you out too late. I mean you could spend the night here but I don't think you'd be comfortable with that" Yeji explained.

"Maybe next time okay? But soon I'll ask you to come over to my house. My parents wants to meet you" Ryujin said.

Yeji nervously nod, "Okay. Just let me know when."

Yeji walked Ryujin to her car and gave her a kiss goodbye.