9

"Okay enough you two. It's supposed to be a hang out with the five of us and not you two eye fucking each other" Chaeryeong blurted.

"Ryeong! My baby sister is here!" Ryujin exclaimed.

"Unnie it's not like I haven't heard those words or use them myse-" Yuna tried to cover her mouth but it was too late.

Chaeryeong and Ryujin both snapped their heads at Yuna, "WHAT!?" Both said in unison.

"Where the fuck do you say the word fucking young lady?!" Ryujin is now angry.

Yeji and Lia were shocked to see this side of Ryujin. Chaeryeong then went close to them then whispered, "Don't be scared of her. I know she's scary but she's just protective but she's also strict with Yuna." The two then nodded.

"Unnie I'm sorry! I won't use it anymore. Please forgive me" Yuna cutely pouted.

Ryujin shook her head then nodded, "I forgive you. Just don't do it again and you know one day your cuteness won't work on me anymore."

Chaeryeong then butted, "That's impossible. You're too whipped for Yuna. She has you wrapped around her fingers but soon Yeji will have that effect too. Am I right Yeji?"

Yeji blushed not knowing what to say so her bestfriend answered for her, "Of course. They'll be whipped for each other. Yeji over here called me right after their date and wouldn't stop talki-" Yeji covered Lia's mouth to stop her from saying anything to embarrass her.

"Why did you stop her from talking, Yeji?" Ryujin asked.

"Why would you feel shy about it? I did the same thing. After our date, I talked to Ryeong and Yuna about it. I thought about sending an article online or to those newspaper building. I even thought about mentioning it in a radio station. I would like to announce to the world that I'm courting you" she continued.

Lia gagged, "Are you always this cheesy?"

Chaeryeong and Yuna laughed. "We didn't know she was this cheesy either. We knew she's not normal but we never expected her to be like this when she likes someone" Yuna said.

"I had a feeling she would be like this. Our Ryujin here is a mama's girl. She would do anything for her and she would always make sure her mom feels appreciated and loved. I figured it would be the same for the person she likes but worse" Ryujin's bestfriend said exposing her.

"Oh my god... you're right. Why didn't I think of that? And I live with her" Yuna said feeling annoyed with herself.

"That's why I'm the bestfriend and you're just a lowly commoner" Chaeryeong smirked.

"Okay both of you stop" Ryujin then faced Lia, "And I'm not cheesy. I'm what you call hopeless romantic" Ryujin said while stroking her fake beard.

Ryujin suddenly yells, "The weather outside is good today. You know what that means?"

"No" Yuna and Chaeryeong said.

Lia and Yeji sat there confused staring at the three.

"Please!! Please!!" Ryujin begged.

"No! Last time we played that you ended up needing stitches. So I don't know why you want to play it again!" Chaeryeong stared at her bestfriend is disbelief.

"You're just mad because you and Yuna loss"

"Oh yes I'm so mad that I was safe!"

Yeji finally joined hoping to get answers, "What game did you play?"

"Arrow roulette" Yuna answered.

"What's that?" Lia asked

Chaeryeong sighed, "Have you seen the movie Grown-ups? With Adam Sandler? There's a scene where they played arrow roulette. You stand in a circle and shoot the arrow straight up in the air. The person who stays in the center the longest wins."

Yeji turns to Ryujin with a worried look, "Why do you want to play this game if you already got hurt before?"

Per usual, Ryujin doesn't get to answer for herself since her sister did the talking, "Something to know about my sister. Safety hasn't been a thing for her which is weird. She's always safety conscious for other people but not for herself."

"Yep. She gets hurt so much, we're surprised she's still standing but if it's about my safety or Yuna's then she's over the top" Chaeryeong added.

"That's cute" Lia commented then Yeji glared at her.

"Don't be jelly Yeji. I will not take your Ryujin from you" Lia teased.

"No one can take me from you my angel" Ryujin took Yeji's hand and kissed it.

Yeji slapped her then covered her face and Ryujin just laughed.

Ryujin pulled Yeji's hands off her face and looked into her beautiful eyes that she can't get enough of, "Will you go on a date with me again next weekend? Specifically Saturday lunch time?"

Yeji shyly said yes before covering her face again.

Lia, Chaeryeong and Yuna cheered as loud as they can like they just witnessed someone getting engaged.

"We all should have a friend date too. We should go bowling Friday. Yeji and I don't have classes on Fridays" Lia said.

"I have school but I have no plans after" Yuna immediately replied.

"I'm down too. I only have classes in the morning" Chaeryeong said. "Same here" Ryujin added.

"Cool! So we're going bowling! I'm so excited!" Lia clapped.

"Guys, we should start heading home. I don't want Yeji and Lia to drive in the dark" Ryujin said.

"Right. I guess we will see each other tomorrow except for Yuna. We will see you Friday" Lia stood up getting her stuff ready.

"Text me when you get home okay?" Ryujin told Yeji. Yeji smiled and nodded.

Ryujin helped Yeji stand and just looked at Yeji's hand in hers. She smiled at the thought that she's holding hands with Yeji. Something so simple makes her feel so happy.

Yeji noticed the smile on Ryujin's face and couldn't help but smile as well.

The five girls was walking out the door but Ryujin didn't want to let go of Yeji's hand, "Hey my amazing bestfriend. Do you mind locking the door for me? My hand is kind of occupied and I wanna walk Yeji to their car."

"You're lucky Yeji is here or I would have told you to fuck off."

"Thank you bestie! And watch your language! My virgin ears can't handle such vulgarity" Ryujin yelled while walking away.

Ryujin and Yeji is now standing by Yeji's car. Lia is already inside waiting. Ryujin opened the door for Yeji but didn't let go of her hand. Yeji looked at Ryujin to see why she hasn't let go.

Ryujin guided Yeji to get in and still holding her hand. She put her other hand on top of the car and leaned down, "Drive safe. Text when you get home. I'll be waiting." Ryujin let go of her hand and help buckle her seatbelt. She straightened up and took a step back to shut the door.

Yeji started the car and gave a final wave before driving off.

Ryujin waved back and remained in her spot until she can no longer see Yeji's car.

Ryujin walked to her car. When she got in, Yuna and Chaeryeong were giving a teasing look. "What?" Ryujin frowned.

"When did you learn to court someone? You look natural courting Yeji" Chaeryeong asked.

"I told you. I'm just doing what I feel is right. She brings it out of me. Sometimes I'm surprised too with my actions" Ryujin smiled.

Ryujin started the car and drove off. After dropping off Chaeryeong, the two sister drove home. Ryujin went to sleep that night thinking of what to do for her date next weekend.