12

Ryujin and Yuna are sitting in the auditorium waiting for Yeji to perform. Ryujin can't contain her excitement and has been fidgeting in her seat annoying Yuna.

"Unnie, will you stop moving around? You're making me dizzy" The younger said.

"I can't help it. She invited me to watch her perform! That's a big deal right?! It might mean she likes me back?" Ryujin said unsure.

"Her inviting you here doesn't mean she likes you back. I'm here as well. You're her friend so she invited you. End of story" Yuna shut down her sister's hopes and dreams.

"But I do think she likes you but not because of this" Yuna said because she felt she was too mean to her.

"But Lia isn't here and she's her bestfriend" Ryujin countered.

"Because Lia unnie is busy today. Family things."

Ryujin crossed her arms and pouted, "Fine."

Someone walked onto the stage and announced the show is about to start. The audience clapped. Ryujin patiently waited for Yeji's turn. She was getting bored. All she wanted was to see Yeji.

Finally, it was Yeji's turn. Ryujin was in awe seeing Yeji on stage. The light giving her orange hair a perfect glow. Her all black outfit oozes so much sexiness. Ryujin then realizes that she can see Yeji's stomach because of her outfit.

"Yuna! I can see Yeji's stomach! Is this too fast!? I shouldn't see that part of her body yet right?! Am I invading her privacy?! Should I not watch?! But she invited me here so she must have known I'll see her stomach! So is that her way of giving me permission?! It's just her stomach right!?" Ryujin whisper shouted while blushing.

Yuna slapped the back of her head, "What is wrong with you? A lot of girls including me and Chaeryeong unnie wears clothes that shows our stomachs. You never cared before. Calm down."

Ryujin looked down to her fidgeting hands and in a low voice said, "I just don't want to risk Yeji thinking I'm disrespecting her."

Yuna now understanding why her sister is acting that way. She held her sister's hand, "Unnie you're overthinking. She won't think that just because you saw her stomach while watching her dance."

The two girls then hears the music start and watched Yeji dance. She owns the stage, her movements are so powerful, her eyes are so sharp, her stares are captivating, her body moving sexily.

While Yeji is killing the stage, Ryujin is having a mental breakdown and looking away when she thought the movements are too sexy. Yuna laughs seeing her sister doing that and she will for sure tell Yeji about it.

The performance ended and everyone stood up clapping. Ryujin didn't think that reaction was good enough for the beautiful performance Yeji just did. So she shouted and cheered so loud that people looked at her like she's crazy.

After all the performances ended, Ryujin and Yuna waited for Yeji at the exit.

They saw Yeji walking towards them with her family.

"Hi Ryujin and Yuna. Thank you for coming" Yeji greeted.

"We wouldn't miss it for the world. Thank you for inviting us" Ryujin said.

"Unnie you did so great!" Yuna cheered.

"Oh by the way. This is my family. Mom, Dad and my twin brother Hyunjin" Yeji introduced her family.

"This is Ryujin and Yuna. My friends" Yeji said to her parents and brother.

"Hi nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Hwang" the sisters greeted.