6☕

Isn't he so beautiful, oh my gosh :)

It had been a couple of weeks since then and the King's birthday was celebrated wildly and went on for an entire week which meant that whoever's birthday was within that week got completely ignored

It had been a couple of weeks since then and the King's birthday was celebrated wildly and went on for an entire week which meant that whoever's birthday was within that week got completely ignored. And a victim of that was Haneul who's birthday was just three day's after the kings, neither her brother nor cousin was there to celebrate it with her but she had Mina there with her which was enough for her.

She had left the cafe open for people to still have their morning coffees- or maybe she was hoping to see Jaemin but he never came. She had now just adjusted to not really caring and carrying on serving customers as she would normally do, acting as if it didn't bother her.

"Someones looking down today, your smile is way too beautiful to be hidden away."

A familiar voice chirped from across the counter as Haneul was focusing on making a customers order. She looked up and immediately smiled at the male she had been waiting to see for over a week now.

"Nana! Hi, yeah I'm just tired that's all but I'm closing the cafe early today as it's a Sunday and there aren't many customers today."

Haneul explained, completely rambling on as her nervousness kicked in.

"Well, can I steal some of your time then?"

Jaemin asked with a wide smile on his face as he watched her finish a customers order and hand it over to them before they left, leaving them alone in the cafe.

"I see you're a thief then, Well I was going to offer it to you but since you want to steal it then I have no choice but to hand it over."

She teased causing them both to laugh harmoniously together.

"But, Do you want me to shut up shop and we stay here or do you want to go for a walk and you take your coffee to go?"

She asked as she prepared his now usual order.

"We can go somewhere, I know a really good place."

Jaemin replied as he just watched her make his coffee. He really admired the way her eyes twinkled when she focused on making the customers coffee and the way she made everything with so much detail and precision.

"Yeah I'm up for anything, Somewhere new is always good- unless you're trying to kidnap me or something then that's not so good."

She teased before handing him his coffee and collecting the money off him that he had ready, then untying her apron and walking into the back to retrieve her stuff.

"I'll be back in a minute."

"So where are we going, we've been walking for ages Nana?"

Haneul complained as they were walking through some fallen autumn leaves alongside a long street. Jaemin chuckled at her question before turning around as he was walking slightly ahead of her to cover her view of the cute park area that was empty.

"We're here, I find it nice to come to this park as I usually come here after my coffee and chat with you. It's normally empty because Kids go to that bigger park in the centre of town now, So it's perfect for peace and quiet."

Jaemin explained as they walked through the small gates, Jaemin went straight to the swings as he wanted to sit down for a bit and so did Haneul who began to swing back and forth.

"So what do you do for a living Nana?"

She asked as she swung.

"I work for the King, I've been quite busy the past couple of weeks so I've been missing out on my coffee mornings."

He answered, Haneul nodded attentively, making the swing come to a stop with her feet that scraped across the sandy floor.

"That explains why you haven't been coming by, I was starting-"

"Oh, so you've been waiting for me to come back huh?"

Jaemin pointed out which instantly made Haneuls cheeks tint a little red out of embarrassment, maybe she was just waiting for him to come by. A sudden rapid increase of her heartbeat picked up as an idea came into her head while she built up her courage a minute or two later.

"So-"

"What if I was? Is that a bad thing?"

She could have run away after saying that but her anticipation for his answer made her stay put and wait out for his answer.

"No that's not. I was actually longing to see you too so I guess it wasn't one-sided."

Jaemin replied as his heart also began to beat more rapidly.

"Can I get your number, Well I mean, If you, you know, have a mobile phone- I mean who doesn't- I mean, okay I'm closing my mouth now."

She rambled.

Jaemin burst out laughing at her awkward ramble even though he was just about to ask her the same question, probably in the same way which he was thankful that it was her being a cute nervous wreck instead of him not being so cute.

"Yeah you can, I was about to ask the same thing but you asking is way cuter."

He cooed, teasing her for being 'cute' even though Haneul didn't think it was cute at all and it was a complete disaster. She hid her face in her hands to shield herself from what she had just done before she felt a soft touch of a hand on her back bring her out of her shy state.

"Let's swap phones before I have to go back to work."

Jaemin smiled sweetly, he didn't want to miss this opportunity to get her phone number and become closer to her.

She pulled out her phone and unlocked it and got up her contacts before passing it to him while Jaemin did the same. They swapped phones back and edited the contact names before saving them, Haneul saved Nana as 💕Nana💕and Jaemin saved Haneul as 💖💖Han💖💖.

"Well I really need to go but I'll hopefully see you tomorrow for my wonderful morning coffee."

"Byebye Nana"

Well, it took them long enough huh