20💕

Jaemin huffed as he tried to tie his shoelace for the third time, he knew how to tie normal shoelaces but for some reason, these skate laces were a completely new contraption

Jaemin huffed as he tried to tie his shoelace for the third time, he knew how to tie normal shoelaces but for some reason, these skate laces were a completely new contraption. He just couldn't seem to make the loops to actually tie them into bows.

"Hey, let me help you, they are a bit stiffer than normal laces."

Haneul offered, taking the laces out of his hand and tying them effortlessly with a smile on her face as Jaemin just watched her intentively. Her head was down in full concentration, her face relaxed and her eyes glued on the laces, even though that was a simple task, she made it look beautiful in his eyes. Everything she did was beautiful and that made Jaemin completely head over heels for her.

"Thank you, Love."

He replied as she finished tying the last lace with an effortlessly neat bow, she looked up with a bright smile before taking his hands and pulling him to his feet. He wobbled but thanks to her hands holding on to his, he was able to keep his balance.

"You can walk normally until we get onto the ice, and I'll keep a hold of your hands so you won't fall."

"I like that idea already."

He teased, making her narrow her eyes even though she too liked the idea of her hands always in his.

"You're so cheesy, but I like it."

She giggled, leading him to the rink, him wobbling before even reaching the ice and when they did his legs became shoulder-width apart and stabilised. His hold on her hands became tighter and the worry in his eyes became more apparent.

"Hey, it's okay, I've got you, just relax."

She reassured, pulling his arched posture up so he was standing up straighter making his eyes latch into hers.

"Yeah, it is okay."

He said softly, losing his surroundings due to her enchanting eyes, forgetting about the fact that he was on ice and couldn't stand up straight. His whole world was in her eyes and so was hers in his, they were truly made for each other.

"You're doing it Jaem, you have the posture and everything on point."

She announced happily, snapping him back to reality which caused him to move his foot wrong and slide over onto his butt, pulling her with him. She ended up landing on him with her hands on the icy floor and her face smooshed into his chest.

They both burst out laughing as she took her head away from his chest and pushed herself up.

"Falling hurts."

He complained, trying to get up but failing miserably.

"Yeah, once my face when straight into the ice after I landed wrong, I fortunately only got a nosebleed and not a broken nose. So good thing I had a really good cushion this time."

She teased, reaching out her hand as an offer to help him to his feet, which he took gratefully and was pulled to his feet once again in a quick few seconds.

"I'm glad I could be of service to your poor nose, and what do you mean by landing?"

He asked out of curiosity as he rubbed his now bruised bottom.

"Let's just say coffee making isn't my only talent Jaem."

She stated, giggling at the way he had hurt his butt and was rubbing it better.

"Can you show me, I would love to see your secret talent?"

He asked, she nodded while smiling brightly, her eyes turning into crescent moons which reminded him of someone but he couldn't put his finger on it. They went to the side and she sat him down on one of the benches.

"Watch carefully, I might be rusty but bear with me Jaem."

He smiled and nodded, his heart fluttered at his new nickname that she had made up for him, using his real name which he thought was just adorable. He watched her walk onto the ice and began to skate effortlessly, her push-off was conducted perfectly. It was as if her moves were in sync with the background music that was barely heard, but before long she was swirling and sliding sideways as if she were a professional.

She looked like a beautiful, gracefully angel to him, even the people on the rink stopped to stare at her twirls and flips that were conducted perfectly without a single wobble or wrong footing. He saw the way her eyes twinkled and her eyes became fully closed due to her smile, she was in her happy place that he had only seen when she was in her coffee creative mode.

She came to an end of her 'show' and bowed to her audience before skating off the ice and going straight to him to see his reaction.

"Wow... you were just amazing Love."

He blurted out in a gobsmacked state.

"Really, I thought I could have been a bit better than that, but then again I was a bit rusty-"

"If that was you rusty, then you must be more than amazing."

She giggled as he moved closer to pull her into a tight hug, which she gladly took and hugged him back with the same energy.

"Thank you for coming here with me today Jaem, It felt good to get back on the rink."

She confessed, snuggling against his upper arm, feeling the comfort and love that she had craved for so long. She felt his hand begin to stroke her head gently which relaxed her into his hold, even more, he noticed this and smiled.

"Of course, I'm glad we came and I could witness something that amazing."

He replied.

"Jaemin..."

She whispered, catching his attention completely, making him stop his actions to listen more closely.

"Yeah, what's up?"

He asked in the same tone.

"I've fallen for you, my heart can't stop beating so fast, I feel like it might jump out of my chest. If it does can you catch it and keep it safe for me?"

She confessed, as her heart was beating violently in her chest, anticipating his answer.

"I think I should ask you the same question."

He replied with a light chuckle before breaking the hug to lean down to her level, making their faces inches apart.

"But of course, but only if you keep mine safe too."

He leaned closer and filled up the space in between their lips, matching her lips with his. They fitted together perfectly as if they were made for each other, melting together as they passionately kissed. The both of them had been waiting for this for months and now they could let go of the wall that had been stopping them.

 The both of them had been waiting for this for months and now they could let go of the wall that had been stopping them

YAAAAAY!!!