34🌷

She looked around before noticing a small box on the bed, all her clothes had been put away so it must have been a maid, she relaxed at the thought of not being in danger

She looked around before noticing a small box on the bed, all her clothes had been put away so it must have been a maid, she relaxed at the thought of not being in danger. She pulled off her clothes before stepping into the shower for a quick freshen up, washing her body and stepping out to pull on a larger hoodie and pyjama shorts. She walked over to her bed and placed her dress over on it and as she did so the small black box caught her attention again.

She hadn't ever owned or seen this type of box before so it being hers was out of the question, the curiosity was building inside of her, wanting to know what was inside of it. She began to open in but a faint tap on the door distracted her, causing her to put down the box to answer the door.

But when she opened the door nobody was there, she stuck her head out of the door and looked both ways before stepping out of her room.

No one?

The aura was gloomy and made her heart rate skyrocket, the adrenalin kicked in as she felt uneasy. Not wanting to spend any more time thinking about it she quickly went into Jaeminins room without knocking and shut the door behind her. Her heart raced and her breathing was shaky.

She closed her eyes in an attempt to calm her nerves before resting her head against the door.

"Is everything alright Love, you look uneasy?"

He asked, making her turn around.

"Yes, I'm-"

Her eyes landed on a half-naked figure.

"OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY!"

She yelled, spinning around as quick as lightning, covering her eyes in the process. Her face was completely red like a tomato which made him cackle in amusement.

"It's okay, you can look I don't mind."

He teased with a mischievous grin on his face as he walked closer to her, completely abandoning his shirt entirely.

"J-Jaemin s-stop being stupid a-and put a shirt on."

She stammered, completely oblivious to the male who was advancing on her. He managed to cage her in between his arms without her even noticing as she was turned around with her eyes closed. He leaned in closer to her ear, his hot breath tickled her earlobe.

"Am I too irresistible Babygirl?"

He asked in a deeper tone, sending shivers down her spine before she shot around to face him, with her pink flushed cheek very evident. She looked directly up into his dark brown eyes with all the confidence she could muster.

"Yes. You are now put on a shirt because I need cuddles and you'll be cold."

She ordered, admitting that she could have completely gone insane at that moment in time if she hadn't mastered everything in her to resist his temptations.

"Okay, fine but I hope you can be more comfortable with me in the future Haneul."

He sighed, grabbing his shirt from the bed and pulling it over his head and torso.

"I am comfortable with you Jaem because."

She began to say as she pulled off her jumper to reveal her sports bra that she had decided to wear underneath. His face went bright red as his eyes scanned her slightly bare figure, she was absolutely beautiful.

"See, but I'm freezing so I'm going to put my jumper back on."

She pulled her jumper back on as he walked back up to her before pulling her into a hug.

"I'm glad you do Love, you're absolutely beautiful inside and out."

He complimented, resting his head on her shoulder as she rested her head against his chest.

"Let's go to bed"

Haneul was up bright and early, which was usual for her since her brain was in work mode, the bed next to her was still taken up by her lover

Haneul was up bright and early, which was usual for her since her brain was in work mode, the bed next to her was still taken up by her lover. And it was still dark out as winter was still here until March. She decided to get up and explore, she went to her own room and got changed without a single glance at anything in her room and went to explore other parts of the castle.

She walked through the dark empty halls, humming along to a tune that had come into her brain the previous day from the classical music that was playing in the ballroom. Her eyes glazed across the paintings that were hung on the wall, as she passed by them her eyes found a portrait of a previous Queen that caught her eye. She was young and fair, being painted in her beautiful green dress that clearly was a corset type as she looked like she had a deathly tiny waist, which was unnatural.

Her hair was the same colour as Haneuls and was pulled up in an extravagant bun with hair decorations along with the beautiful crown that she recognised from Jaemins mother, as she had been wearing it last night.

She smiled before carrying on walking until she came to the doors of the courtyard that had previously been packed with Royal or important people. Pushing them open, her head went straight up to the beautiful night sky that was lit up with mesmerising stars, they were shining bright like her heart. She could almost feel their light radiate against her skin as she walked further into the adequate courtyard filled with antiques that dated back hundreds of years.

There was a large fountain in the centre that was the centrepiece of the whole courtyard, drawing everything together effortlessly. She walked towards it, watching the water be pumped out of the centre and fall straight to the bottom pool. She stood next to it and watched her reflection wobble and stretch due to the water's current, it was just here, there was nothing special yet Jaemin somehow thought there was.

She sighed and walked away to the bench that was just across the path from it and sat down to think, her head tilting up and her legs close to her chest, she stared up at the night sky.

😊👀💕