35🌷

His eyes opened to the sunlight that seeped through the gape in the curtains as they were slightly open

His eyes opened to the sunlight that seeped through the gape in the curtains as they were slightly open. His nose scrunched as he let out a small groan before rolling over on the now empty side of the bed, realising her presence was missing his eyes opened.

'When has she ever got up before me?'

He asked himself getting out of bed and heading straight out into the hallway, knocking on her door in a slight panic. Getting no response made his anxiety increase.

"Good morning dude. You alright?"

Haechan asked looking at the slightly worried Jaemin who was knocking on the door in front of him.

"Yeah, have you seen your sister, she wasn't there when I woke up and she doesn't wake up before me."

Jaemin asked.

"What do you mean- Wait YOU'RE SLEEPING WITH MY-"

"Donghyuck calm down, your sister is practically glued to him."

Renjun butted in, rubbing his eyes as he walked past them.

"Trust me, we haven't done anything. I would never do anything too soon and anyway we are both adults so what's wrong?"

Jaemin questioned making Donghyuck sigh, he realised that she wasn't the same baby sister he knew, she wasn't a baby anymore.

"Sorry, you're right, just take care of her, I'm putting you in charge of her care now and if you Fuck up, I don't care if you're the Prince, You will face my fury."

Donghyuck warned, Jaemin nodded before Donghyuck walked back into his room. Jaemin sighed before continuing his search for his love. The halls were now full of staff that were cleaning up from last night's event.

Haneul found herself sitting in a field of flowers, playing with a small yellow flower that seemed to be a weed as it was towered over by all the tall elegant red flowers

Haneul found herself sitting in a field of flowers, playing with a small yellow flower that seemed to be a weed as it was towered over by all the tall elegant red flowers. She sighed while staring down at the way its imperfections stood out heavily in comparison to its beauty. It was damaged to high heaven and the poor thing was barely staying up, it was trampled on and went unnoticed.