Epilogue ☕️

"Hunny?! HUNNY! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Haneul yelled as she walked through the empty halls of the castle. She had just comeback from her café and she had some good news to tell her husband but he was nowhere in sight.

"JAEMIN NA WHERE ARE YOU!!??"

She huffed as she walked into the throne room to find him standing there talking to some maids and butlers. She smiled, placing the small long box behind her.

"Hunny there you are, I've been looking for you everywhere. I have something for you."

She chirped causing Jaemin to turn around and smile at her brightly.

"Sorry Love, I was just setting up plans for the dinner tonight with the King and Queen of Beryl, they are quite a handful. So what do have for me this time? Coffee or a bun?"

Jaemin asked as he walked towards her, she only smiled cheekily.

"Something even better than food or coffee, you absolute love it, just as much as you love me."

Haneul sang.

"You know there's nothing in this world that I can love more than you."

Jaemin replied.

"Well then open this and then tell me if that's true."

She stated before revealing the box from behind her back. She knew that he would love it just as much as he loved her, but he didn't know what it was yet.

Jaemin took the box from her, confused as to why she would say something that was obviously a complete lie. He loved her more than anything and nothing would change that.

He opened it, and there it was- she was right.

A positive pregnancy test.

"So I'm thinking it's a girl but Miyoung thinks it's gonna be a boy since males run in your family, but that's besides the point- Jaemin?"

Haneul looked over at the male who was complete frozen.

"Jaemin, Hunny?"

"Is this really real? You're really pregnant?"

Haneul only giggled and nodded.

"Of course, I didn't pee on that thing and wait three minutes for me to just lie"

Jaemin couldn't believe it, he was over the moon. He scooped her up in his arms.

"WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!"

Haneul squealed as she was picked up off the ground and twirled around.

"Oh my god why are we yelling, I fell asleep in my office and you guys scared the shit out of me."