25💕

"Okay it's tomorrow and now I'm really feeling it

"Okay it's tomorrow and now I'm really feeling it."

She began to walk up and down the cafe as Miyoung was counting the boxes for the final load up of their transport lorry.

"You literally just signed a royal guideline letter a few days ago and now it's only starting to kick in."

Miyoung teased as she finished up the final count of boxes full of tasty pastries that they had whipped up the day before.

"Well, that was only to stop me from revealing what the...prince look...like."

She trailed off as the realisation kicked in.

"Oh my gosh, I'M GOING TO SEE WHAT THE PRINCE LOOKS LIKE!"

She yelled in astonishment while covering her mouth with wide eyes.

"Yeah you will, don't fall for him because all the Princesses are after him."

She joked, causing Haneul to laugh.

"Me? fall for a Prince please, I might already have a boyfriend..."

She squeaked, covering her face to shield her eyes from her friend's reaction.

"YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME, THIS WAY MORE INTERESTING THAN SEEING THE PRINCE- wait who is it?"

She asked out of curiosity, making Haneul look away.

"Umm, you know that guy..."

"NOT THE COFFEE GUY, DAMNNNNN!"

She squealed.

"Yeah..."

Miyoung clapped her hands excitedly.

"Oh My God, Me and Jisung should go on a double date with you guys."

She suggested and Haneul gasped.

"Yeah, we definitely should after this."

Haneul replied, smiling brightly at the thought of introducing Jaemin to her friends, or one day even introducing him to her brother and cousins. The sound of a car horn brought their attention outside, it was her brother.

"Well, that's the queue for me to leave."

She indicated before giving Miyoung a big hug.

"Have fun Unnie."

And with that, she nodded and headed out of the cafe before getting into her brother's car with a smile.

"Wow, I'm finally taking my sister to work, this is so cool. I'm so proud of you, my baby sister is finally going to the palace, I can introduce you to all my friends."

He blabbered making Haneul smile.

"I can't wait to meet them all."

She replied, looking out of the window as they drove closer to the palace gates.